RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a little scroll back and I think Freya doesn’t have a proper winter coat. There is the polka dot waterproof and a borg fleece jacket which isn’t a proper coat. How weird is that, especially when grabby is always well kitted out! I notice she always takes the fleece off outdoor photos too either that or just doesn’t bother bringing it!!!

Why has Freya got such dark circles under her eyes
She also always has puffy eyes?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Another attempt at pretending Freya is more advanced than she actually is 🙄 no way had Freya done any of the actual colouring in. And if it was grabby I think she needs to try a bit harder 😆
That’s a covert humble brag about the best toddler pencil grip ever.

Ten times better than your toddler’s pencil grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is it she is always in a coat, boats, hat and warm clothes yet Freya is never in any of those?! I feel like she doesn’t put a coat on her as it’s not aesthetically pleasing! A big winter coat doesn’t look as good on Instagram as her little outfits do! Making Freya do it for the gram!

That’s a covert humble brag about the best toddler pencil grip ever.

Ten times better than your toddler’s pencil grip.
I actually did look at it first and think that is good Freya can keep it within the lines! My daughter just scrawls crayons everywhere. But then I saw the scrawling and realised that was Freya’s work and it must have been grabbys scrawling within the lines 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why is it she is always in a coat, boats, hat and warm clothes yet Freya is never in any of those?! I feel like she doesn’t put a coat on her as it’s not aesthetically pleasing! A big winter coat doesn’t look as good on Instagram as her little outfits do! Making Freya do it for the gram!
Exactly!
Though most of the time a coat would do her a favour covering up some of those outfits she puts poor Freya in!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure mama kedge is anyone to look up to. Let’s not forget she allowed her 13 year old daughter to date a man 10 years older than her 🤢
True, however you'd think she would at least want her grandchildren to be warm!!! And we know that when she's looks after Freya, F appears to be clean and tidy with brushed hair!

Reactions: 7
Whhhhaaarttttt the faccckkkk is this jacket! Is it a size 18 womens size puffer or something??!?!?!
I’m only just catching up with Tattle, and seeing this reminded me that I meant to come here on Saturday and say WHHHHHAT THE FUUUUUUCK?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see Grabby’s sheep the green eyed girl has been buying all her Preloved tat. More fool her, it’s covered in what appears to be grey marks. Either that or it is general greying/discolouration from where grabby has just shoved all her washing in the machine together without separating the colours so the darker stuff has tinged all the pastel stuff grey. Either way, I wouldn’t even have the heart to donate those to the charity shop, let alone have the brass neck to sell them!! They’re only fit for recycling!!

0E561DE0-8B47-4F86-88CB-5979D68213B1.jpeg

Also, there’s a reason you “won” it all love. Because no other idiot is willing to pay money for clothes ready for the bin 🙈🙈🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I see Grabby’s sheep the green eyed girl has been buying all her Preloved tat. More fool her, it’s covered in what appears to be grey marks. Either that or it is general greying/discolouration from where grabby has just shoved all her washing in the machine together without separating the colours so the darker stuff has tinged all the pastel stuff grey. Either way, I wouldn’t even have the heart to donate those to the charity shop, let alone have the brass neck to sell them!! They’re only fit for recycling!!

View attachment 921759

Also, there’s a reason you “won” it all love. Because no other idiot is willing to pay money for clothes ready for the bin 🙈🙈🙈😂
That’s so tragic 😂

• Haha

View attachment 921759

Single. White. Female.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 921759

That's the saddest pile of children's clothes I've seen in a long time. Quite the contrat in front of that posh wallpaper. She copied her nursery from Julia Berolzheimer... well she would never let her daughter be seen in such rags. Ha!

Reactions: 13
Christ imagine your mum being trendier than you 😂
Trendier and looks like she is up for fun. It was a one shouldered black number and she was dolled up in heels and her hair looked combed.
The apple fell VERY far from that tree apparently.

Reactions: 15
Trendier and looks like she is up for fun. It was a one shouldered black number and she was dolled up in heels and her hair looked combed.
The apple fell VERY far from that tree apparently.
I wonder if papa kedgefund is boring and drab like Grabby….apart from the drinking 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.