RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know Christmas is expensive. But as someone who’s always flaunted her ‘wealth’, it’s just mega tacky that she’s stingy on gifts to people who care/teach her daughter.
It’s been said many times, but it’s clear now that with this house they majorly went beyond their means.
👏 THIS! Just buy the people that look after your daughter something you yourself would enjoy receiving, don't always be looking for the "cheap" option. And definitely not just a voucher for one coffee you stingy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And back to the gift giving, it is the joy of giving too. Christmas can be an expensive time which is why I like to plan ahead and pick things up in the jan sales, even if it’s lovely gift bags etc. And I start shopping early too, picking up stocking fillers, class gifts and teacher presents. Fair enough, it’s fun to share ideas and get inspo, but she’s clearly looking to spend as little as possible.

Reactions: 9
Sure, Becky. Don’t focus on the news too much. Continue spreading your germs around town and trying to be the “happy family” that would have upset you last year.

Reactions: 8
Whhhhaaarttttt the faccckkkk is this jacket! Is it a size 18 womens size puffer or something??!?!?!
Came on here to say the same. I reckon they forgot her coat. And grabby knows we’d be all over it. But we are anyway so……

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whhhhaaarttttt the faccckkkk is this jacket! Is it a size 18 womens size puffer or something??!?!?!
I can only guess they didn’t take a coat for her (as always) and the poor mite was blue so an adult had to give her their jacket.

bleeping neglectful selfish mare.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If she didn't take a coat for her 2 year old daughter that's downright neglect. How can you even 'forget' something like that, surely the first thing you do when you step outside and it's bleeping cold is think if you've dressed your kids up warmly enough, well that's what I do with my baby anyway.

Reactions: 8
Couple of stories before fwah fwah in her dads coat 🤦🏽‍♀️ (You could not make this girl up) there is a photo of her in a rain coat. My daughter has rain coats but they are not for December! More for September/October/April/may time.
I took my daughter out yesterday for a dog walk in a winter puffer coat, thermal boots and a hat and she was in tears because she was so cold.
And she speaks of how Ben doesn’t feel the cold, yet he obviously felt it cold enough to take a warm coat for himself.
She should actually be embarrassed to post these.

Reactions: 18
If she didn't take a coat for her 2 year old daughter that's downright neglect. How can you even 'forget' something like that, surely the first thing you do when you step outside and it's bleeping cold is think if you've dressed your kids up warmly enough, well that's what I do with my baby anyway.
It looks like she did have a coat for her but it was a thin raincoat/anorak, definitely not warm enough for Dec, and no hat or gloves/mittens. No wonder her ‘kiddos’ are constantly poorly

Reactions: 15
Another one of grabby’s sheep... leanne_and_her_littles ... her children are always dressed in clothes 12 sizes too big.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.