RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot cope with this mornings whinge and pity party. Grabs says she is 'wrecked'.

She lives 2 mins from her parents, has childcare whenever she likes, her husband hardly works, she has Bentos in nursery and has no looming return to work/bills to pay dilema.

Literally living on another planet to most people. I get that having small children is hard but has no idea how relatively easy she has it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I cannot cope with this mornings whinge and pity party. Grabs says she is 'wrecked'.

She lives 2 mins from her parents, has childcare whenever she likes, her husband hardly works, she has Bentos in nursery and has no looming return to work/bills to pay dilema.

Literally living on another planet to most people. I get that having small children is hard but has no idea how relatively easy she has it!!!
She’s wrecked but she’s always on the go. Has help from her husband and parents. Is gifted stuff most parents would struggle to pay for on Mat pay and she never, ever admits her privilege!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just seen her woe is me post... Have dusted off the violin 🎻

REALITY CHECK!!!! Grabby, you wanted 2 {nearly} under 2 - so suck it up buttercup. What do you think other parents do? I'm guessing like most people, not only do we actually look after our kids {and get the duck on with it} but we also juggle that thing called a job, which you've never had... being an insta-twit sitting in a grotty, musty, dirty semi-detached house taking the same groundhog Day photos etc isn't a job. She'll never have to worry about childcare issues as mumma and pa kedgefund are literally up the road {and we all know she's round there everyday} plus her pensioner hubby seems to be at home most days too.

If that moaning Myrtle thinks it's hard now, wait til frah frah starts in reception at primary school in a couple of years time. I will guarantee within a month, she'll catch whatever is doing the rounds at the time {normally colds and coughs that malinger for weeks, sickness bugs, foot n' mouth etc}. And this will be a thing on and off until she hits about year 3 plus she'll be sharing all the germs to the rest of the household and family.
Can you imagine her doing the school run twice a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So basically she's saying she can't cope with the kids. Then why have 2 under 2 Grab?
Also perfect reality on IG that YOU create and make other mother's feel like tit? You're complaining about that now too?

duck off you annoying little spoilt toad. Your decision to have those kids. Should've stuck to your mindset 4 years ago when they weren't on the cards.
Guess what, every mom wants 5 mins. But most of us don't get it and were prepared for it. I understand this is taboo, but get on with it like we all have to instead of wanting a pity party for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That post is ‘sorry I’m rambling”. Yeah you are you self-absorbed twit. What term did she use, ‘distraction feeding’ what is she even on about. Yes parenting is hard, there’s good and bad moments. Just get on with it like the rest of us. It sounds like she can’t cope and feels sorry for herself.

Reactions: 7
That post is ‘sorry I’m rambling”. Yeah you are you self-absorbed twit. What term did she use, ‘distraction feeding’ what is she even on about. Yes parenting is hard, there’s good and bad moments. Just get on with it like the rest of us. It sounds like she can’t cope and feels sorry for herself.
Parenting is hard but the rest of us have to do our jobs so we don't have time for self indulgent ramblings on social media, that's all. I've rarely seen anyone so detached from the reality of the world they live in.

Reactions: 13
She should try working full time with no family support around. She really annoys me.

Reactions: 18
God why is she SO BORING!! Storying about chocolates in her advent calendar 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God why is she SO BORING!! Storying about chocolates in her advent calendar 😴😴😴
Same as every other instahun with that advent calendar.

Surely defeats the object of the message the company it trying to get across if she just opens tomorrows door early? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I can guarantee the child care workers would prefer chocolates over Freya’s drawing. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She really is something else. When my child was in nursery I spent a fortune in whittards buying gift sets for tea coffee and hot chocolate. Why can't she even get a fiver voucher each on Costa or Starbucks cards and leave them in for them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair, my mum is a now-retired nursery teacher and used to bloody love getting drawings and homemade cards for Christmas/end of year. Her house is still like some sort of preschoolers art gallery...

I've tried to get my own preschooler to loving make cards for her teachers and she was having none of it, so they've all got wine instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I usually get vouchers but this year bought gorgeous little tin Christmas candles, a luxury chocolate gift, and a candy cane and my kids wrote out a card, all in a nice little gift bag. I think you should buy them a gift you tightarse!! Why would you not, as the kids love taking them presents too. Unless you are skint in which case a homemade card or drawing is perfectly fine. But I also shop in sales earlier in the year so you don’t have to spend tons to show appreciation

Reactions: 6
I loved it when my classes gave me wine or vouchers when I was a primary school teacher! 😂
Knowing Grabby she’d give some sparkling elderflower that was already open…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.