RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That orangey-red lipstick is AWFUL on her. It’s only worn at Christmas so must be stale and musty, too.

Throw it in the bin, Rebecca. If you must wear red lipstick, so that you can’t tell one year’s Christmas photos from the next, go to a cosmetics counter and ask for help to find a shade that suits your complexion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Good thing Bex doesn't have a puppy because green eyed girl would be throwing it out the window*

Screenshot_20211207-202745_Instagram.jpg

* Single White Female , I mean

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes done a better job of her advent calender than grabby
That’s the weird thing with her… she seems to idolise Grabby, copies her and buys her old rags but she actually does a better job of everything and looks much neater, with a clean house.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ could those wellies of Freya’s be any bigger?! They’d probably fit Grabs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Green eyed girl needs her own thread she’s unhinged. Who would see Grabby as an aspirational role model to copy?!
Oh me definitely. I must say at least a dozen times a day "WWGD?" (what would Grabs do)

... And then do the exact opposite.

• Haha
A lovely woah is me post this morning?!? Not had a full nights sleep in months. This is really hard. I have news……. It gets harder!!!

View attachment 911946Did the first shark ad get binned?
Looks like it’s been removed and replaced with the Christmas tree one. The hoover she was advertising yesterday wasn’t a shark. But it’s been replaced with a shark ad today.

• Wow
  • Haha
The Christmas tree one IS the Shark advert....... note in her comments today she references it being 'good for the car' too. LIKE FACK SHE'S EVER DONE THE CAR!

MAD SHOUT OUT to 'lustliving' on her latest moaning post with 'YOU'VE GOT THIS MAMA' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
A lovely woah is me post this morning?!? Not had a full nights sleep in months. This is really hard. I have news……. It gets harder!!!

Looks like it’s been removed and replaced with the Christmas tree one. The hoover she was advertising yesterday wasn’t a shark. But it’s been replaced with a shark ad today.
I think the other photo yesterday was on here not her page. From an ad she did possibly couple of years ago

Reactions: 3
Her latest post... 🤦‍♀️
"We're in the thick of it" ooooh no little Becky it's only getting started haha! She's so clueless and always wishing time away.

As for their "winter germs being on rotation", well, this is why you STAY AT HOME and allow your kids to recover properly instead of trotting them out at every opportunity without appropriate clothing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Moaning about them always being ill but never doing anything to remedy it - I.e stay in or at least wear appropriate clothing when out in the cold. She’s a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
283A616B-BF28-4E95-AEB9-CB47C5B05394.png
So the time she found out she has a healthy baby boy growing, is the same time she had to switch off because she couldn’t see other people having fun? Guess she’s choosing to forget that little gem of a comment

• Angry
Reactions: 27
View attachment 912093So the time she found out she has a healthy baby boy growing, is the same time she had to switch off because she couldn’t see other people having fun? Guess she’s choosing to forget that little gem of a comment
And only the fact there was a storm kept her at home (even though she lives by no bad weather just bad choice of clothing or whatever it is 😂) not the fact her family keep getting ill

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand the green eyed girl!! I messaged her a while back to ask where a product was from (I won’t say what it was in case it gives me away) but instead of just telling me like a normal person, she sent me an Amazon AFF link for a product that was out of stock anyway. twit. Deleted all my cookies on my phone after that, you’re not getting a penny out of me love!!

And don’t get me started on Grabby’s woe is me post this morning. You chose to have 2 under two (didn’t quite make it though did you.. diddums 😏) NEWSFLASH - it’s hard work!! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 912093So the time she found out she has a healthy baby boy growing, is the same time she had to switch off because she couldn’t see other people having fun? Guess she’s choosing to forget that little gem of a comment
Hmm. I may be mistaken but I'm not sure it was possible to find out the sex that early. I say this because I was due a few days before Grabby and we found out the sex at the earliest possible opportunity with the harmony test (that's not the only reason we got the test btw). As far as I know the earliest you can do the test is at 10 weeks and we found out the sex in early January. So she either managed to get the test earlier, or she's telling porkies to make it all sound magical.

Reactions: 10
Just seen her woe is me post... Have dusted off the violin 🎻

REALITY CHECK!!!! Grabby, you wanted 2 {nearly} under 2 - so suck it up buttercup. What do you think other parents do? I'm guessing like most people, not only do we actually look after our kids {and get the duck on with it} but we also juggle that thing called a job, which you've never had... being an insta-twit sitting in a grotty, musty, dirty semi-detached house taking the same groundhog Day photos etc isn't a job. She'll never have to worry about childcare issues as mumma and pa kedgefund are literally up the road {and we all know she's round there everyday} plus her pensioner hubby seems to be at home most days too.

If that moaning Myrtle thinks it's hard now, wait til frah frah starts in reception at primary school in a couple of years time. I will guarantee within a month, she'll catch whatever is doing the rounds at the time {normally colds and coughs that malinger for weeks, sickness bugs, foot n' mouth etc}. And this will be a thing on and off until she hits about year 3 plus she'll be sharing all the germs to the rest of the household and family.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.