RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what’ll happen next, ‘so many questions about my favourite Christmas books, all linked here’
🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This was exactly what I came to say. There are many MANY instances of her talking about not being sure if she even wanted kids on her blog:

She’s so full of bullshit.
I can’t get my head around this. I’ve just done the maths - Freya was born in July 2019 so she would’ve been conceived October 2018. Grabby moaned it “took her a while” to fall pregnant (a few months 🙄) so let’s say she started TTC around August 2018. This blog post was written in August 2017, so she’s gone from “I don’t want kids yet, maybe even ever” to “let’s try for a baby” in the space of 12 months to “I’m so anxious and panicking, why can’t I fall pregnant?!” in the space of 15 months. I honestly don’t think even Grabby knows what she wants. It wouldn’t surprise me if she just had a baby because everyone else she follows on Instagram were having babies 🙈🙄😂

Also, did anyone notice the big split/crack at the front of the bookcase in her latest post? If that was a product made by my husband for his business, I wouldn’t be advertising how it’s cracked within a year of being made 🙈 I thought they were made from your own “signature birch ply” though? 🙄😂 Could it be that this elusive “signature ply” is just the cheapest stuff Benpecked could buy from B&Q? 😂😂😂😂

D5E63EDE-E04F-4412-BDF1-69A25C64135B.jpeg

0C0F9B78-4F70-42D0-8FB9-DD7E2B7D3784.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Even then she was talking about kids' clothes only lasting a few months... Most odd.

I want to keep growing my own clothes/shoe collection, not spending out on clothes that will only last a few months on a child or have to go away in the school holidays {!!!} and a} pay more for flights/holidays and b} be surrounded by children.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Even then she was talking about kids' clothes only lasting a few months... Most odd.

I want to keep growing my own clothes/shoe collection, not spending out on clothes that will only last a few months on a child or have to go away in the school holidays {!!!} and a} pay more for flights/holidays and b} be surrounded by children.
She is such a dick and this might be her dickiest sentence ever.

"Grow my own clothes and shoe collection" from a woman who dresses like Brenda Fricker/the pigeon lady in Home Alone 2.

Her shoes look like they came from an orthotics reject factory.

She really thinks people are looking on desperately envious?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

"Grow my own clothes and shoe collection" from a woman who dresses like Brenda Fricker/the pigeon lady in Home Alone 2.

You have killed me!
I was already laughing at her wanting to grow her own shoes and clothes collection. What collection? Does she mean grow pumpkins and repurpose them as shoes for her giant flippers? Surely she didn't think her own clothes and shoes were worthy of being a collection?

Your comments totally made me laugh hard

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yes, quite rich from someone who has such little sense of style and always looks like a bag lady! But she does seem to like the accumulation of crappy fast fashion crap just for the sake of it. Hence why Raffy can’t have the spare bedroom because “Mama” needs the extra wardrobes.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Explains why she buys the kids clothes that are always WAY too big…. So she can grow her own clothing and shoe collection 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

😂😂😂 Carrie Bradshaw she ain’t!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Ahh I love Brenda’s pigeon lady character, Grabby is completely devoid of a personality I’m afraid!

Reactions: 6
Yes, quite rich from someone who has such little sense of style and always looks like a bag lady! But she does seem to like the accumulation of crappy fast fashion crap just for the sake of it. Hence why Raffy can’t have the spare bedroom because “Mama” needs the extra wardrobes.
This reminds me… we haven’t see poor Waffy’s corridor for a while. It must be freezing. No wonder he is always ill under that drafty window.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Becky doesn’t want anyone to report the Atria Watford advertisements to the ASA, so she’s managed to disclose them properly.

🙄

Reactions: 7
I see Waffy in the carrier on her first Watford story and then she says they were there for hours. That poor baby can’t just have a good nap in the warmth of his home can he?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Was she there for hours though? She probably ran round faster than speedy gonzales to avoid the peasants.
Making sure her Joules bag is in every pic possible 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.