RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so old and haggard in this pic. Matching hats with her toddler and that awful sack of a knitted dress - it’s like a full body length scarf - hideous!
For the love of god please someone needs to stick that coat through the washing machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the love of god please someone needs to stick that coat through the washing machine.
She could do herself a favour and spend some of her “pre-loved” cash on a new camel coat. Every dog has its day and that one’s now dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant get over her in this photo. She looks older than her mum! How is this a girl in her 20s? I'm twice her age and look younger

The photos outside chanel made me smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this in a blog or something? I feel like I missed when this happened or was mentioned and am keen to know the story...
If I recall she came into London on her own with Freya (it might have been to collect her Liberty gifted advent calendar!) she had a bit of a melt down and ended up feeding F on the steps in M&S and apparently some random woman came up to her and said “you’ve got this mama”!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why can’t she wear a hat on her head straight either? Just like the sunnies. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Literally came to say this. Then Ben in a tshirt makes the whole thing even more bleeping ridiculous looking.

Also "freyas 1st proper trip to london"? How many billion million times gave they been to notting hill, Holland Park and the Diana memorial playground?

She's absolutely unhinged!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If I recall she came into London on her own with Freya (it might have been to collect her Liberty gifted advent calendar!) she had a bit of a melt down and ended up feeding F on the steps in M&S and apparently some random woman came up to her and said “you’ve got this mama”!
Oh lord SPARE ME!

Also just realised we've not had an 'I'm not ok right now' post for a while...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Getting the aff links in early this morning.

Just buy Bentos two pairs of PJs instead of moaning they only come in sets you tight mare!

And surprise surprise, she wants striped PJs to recreate the last 2 years. It must be exhausting living life on repeat

A36A3278-1EE2-4468-8EA7-90C25AECB408.jpeg

0AD87FD8-F2B4-4705-A3CB-56367D019518.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally came to say this. Then Ben in a tshirt makes the whole thing even more bleeping ridiculous looking.

Also "freyas 1st proper trip to london"? How many billion million times gave they been to notting hill, Holland Park and the Diana memorial playground?

She's absolutely unhinged!
This! The "Freya's first proper trip to London" had me 🤯. She's nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Flinging out your aff links and generic discount codes to piggy back off people spending money on Black Friday. What a grubby old job being an influencer is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
‘It’s been a beautiful long autumn’ Eh? Rewind a couple of months and she was moaning about the colder weather approaching. She is honestly barmy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.