RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Raffy is rolling. Obviously 100% better and more advanced than any other baby. RvK making new mums feel tit since 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my, she never fails to disappoint does she. She's probably sitting there wetting her knickers in delight about the £100+ (I can't be bothered totting it up) she's earned by selling her skanky creased second hand clothes. I mean, I have sold "preloved"clothes, but my own personal rule is that they are washed, pressed and sent folded neatly - that's just my own pride. But the majority goes to charity shop if it's ok to pass on. She just pulls hers out of the back of the cupboard and photographs it! I wouldn't dream of buying anything displayed like that, it gives a measure of how much someone looks after things. As for SELLING pr items and then "donating" the proceeds to charity, how very humble of you - but let's just go through how that works for Grabs - you get sent something for free (and possibly paid to post it on insta), you get the wear out of it, then you sell it and say you are giving that money (not money out of your own pocket) to charity - but you have still profitted from it, and made money on the extortionate postage. And we only have her word she donating. Sheesh, she is sickening isn't she.

Still not addressed the recent holiday then? I wonder when the dreamy pictures are going to be posted??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So Raffy is rolling. Obviously 100% better and more advanced than any other baby. RvK making new mums feel tit since 2019
4.5 months isn’t ‘early’ for rolling though. But I don’t get why she has to brag about it, it’s her second child and she should know that it doesn’t matter when kids do stuff. And also I take everything with a pinch of salt rhat she says as she claimed Bentos was walking for weeks when she wasn’t

Oh my, she never fails to disappoint does she. She's probably sitting there wetting her knickers in delight about the £100+ (I can't be bothered totting it up) she's earned by selling her skanky creased second hand clothes. I mean, I have sold "preloved"clothes, but my own personal rule is that they are washed, pressed and sent folded neatly - that's just my own pride. But the majority goes to charity shop if it's ok to pass on. She just pulls hers out of the back of the cupboard and photographs it! I wouldn't dream of buying anything displayed like that, it gives a measure of how much someone looks after things. As for SELLING pr items and then "donating" the proceeds to charity, how very humble of you - but let's just go through how that works for Grabs - you get sent something for free (and possibly paid to post it on insta), you get the wear out of it, then you sell it and say you are giving that money (not money out of your own pocket) to charity - but you have still profitted from it, and made money on the extortionate postage. And we only have her word she donating. Sheesh, she is sickening isn't she.

Still not addressed the recent holiday then? I wonder when the dreamy pictures are going to be posted??
Maybe we will have to wait until her 1 second every day video that she’ll post for Waffys first birthday

Reactions: 9
Title for next thread: Ebeneezer Sterling: she grabs but won’t give, what a miserly way to live!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Really weird how she likes to pretend she’s fancy and she’s desperately selling baby vests for £2. She hasn’t mentioned Ben’s work in a long time I wonder if he still does that work because he seems to be knocking up mdf shelves these days instead. She hardly has any collab work it’s all AF links these days, still you can make a fair amount from these. Terrible to be so stingy, cheap and uncharitable.

• Wow
I notice how it’s 100% of the “profits” go to Tommy’s. 1. She’s doing it this way rather than physically taking the item to charity so she can get tax relief on the donation and 2. “Profits” not the actual proceeds means she will almost definitely be taking a cut of the sale price for all her “hard” work for getting/advertising the item in the first place AND in listing it for resale, (which has taken her entire weekend) so the “profit” will be much lower - prob something like £1 for a. £10 item.

Also £5 postage for a bear suit as “bulky”?? You can post quite a sizeable box with Royal Mail for £3.20, I do it all the time when sending kids presents!

Can literally see right through her.

Already been said but any normal person firstly washes and irons their clothes if being stored screwed up into a ball, and then either passes on to friends/those in need OR sells as a huge bundle for a tenner. She is such an embarrassment!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I find it equally embarrassing that there are people out there buying this stuff - with the postage on top surely you're paying over the odds on most of it? And buying stuff that has obviously not been looked after and no doubt stored screwed up in a garbage bag? Strange people.

Reactions: 22
I find it equally embarrassing that there are people out there buying this stuff - with the postage on top surely you're paying over the odds on most of it? And buying stuff that has obviously not been looked after and no doubt stored screwed up in a garbage bag? Strange people.
Absolutely weird. Buying a sainsburys vest for £2 - with postage is £5.50 which is more expensive than buying one new!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How is four months old not a baby ? wishing his life away as normal. Don’t even get me started on the filthy crumpled mess of clothes she has the audacity to flog, they are high street brands why oh why would you not just give to charity, all the effort to photo and list them 🤬

• Haha
She could support the lovely independent jewellers on her local high street but that would mean dipping into her own pockets...

• Angry
What did she say about the creases? Because I’m still trying to work out how it’s possible to achieve this effect on clothes! It’s like origami

AED09362-457D-4A1E-A732-421138EF1115.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So she asked for recommendations on personalised jewellery when she already has a piece of jewellery with her kids initials on. So it was definitely fishing for freebies!

• Angry
  • Heart
Totally fishing for freebies. Why can't she do what normal people do and put it on a Christmas list for her husband to buy?
Shes listed all of those jewellers in the hope one will bite.
Shes utterly abhorrent

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As I said before I don't think I have ever seen clothes so creased, you just know they have been rolled up and stored away in some dirty cupboard.
When I last looked most of these have been sold, what is wrong with people paying them prices plus postage 😳
Maybe they want to frame it (like a football shirt) as a piece of RVK memorabilia 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not even a thank you to the people who buy her crappy clothes, just a “yours” 🙄

Reactions: 7
£5.50 to post a grubby bodysuit 😳😳😳
Is she quoting for International posting?
Bet she also sends them 2nd class 😱
Don't know what's worse her for selling that stuff or the people buying them rags 🙄
Soz just looked it's £5.50 for the bodysuit 😂😂😂 (sorry grabs)

Reactions: 4
£5.50 to post a grubby bodysuit 😳😳😳
Is she quoting for International posting?
Bet she also sends them 2nd class 😱
Don't know what's worse her for selling that stuff or the people buying them rags 🙄
Soz just looked it's £5.50 for the bodysuit 😂😂😂 (sorry grabs)
Still she's advertising stuff for prob what it cost in the first place why would anyone buy off her, when I sell stuff imake sure it's photographed in a presentable state and anything that looks a bit old I'll donate

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.