RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No warmth in those shoes and they'll be filthy in seconds
I thought that those tights would be black by the end of the day. What about some warm comfy trousers and boots or wellies? Not as photogenic for the gram?

I thought that those tights would be black by the end of the day. What about some warm comfy trousers and boots or wellies? Not as photogenic for the gram?
Didn’t the whole family get kitted out in Joules Wellies for an ad? Or what about her beloved Hunters?

Reactions: 4

Didn’t the whole family get kitted out in Joules Wellies for an ad? Or what about her beloved Hunters?
Exactly, she's got a hall full of so called posh wellies!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who brings a baby outside for alfresco breakfast when they’ve been in hospital with a serious chest infection?

Reactions: 7
Who’d want her manky worn out shart coloured baby clothes?!

Also - £3.50 postage? She’ll make a bit of money off that too. Mugs!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Shes a swanky greedy cow. Give the bloody things to charity ffs. There won't be anything worth buying and paying postage for. Freya wears awful clothes. Who the hell would be eagerly awaiting the sale post?

Reactions: 10
You’d have thought she’d have at least washed and ironed them, non? They look as if they been stuffed at the back of a drawer for an eternity… oh wait!🧐 Grubby grabby!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The stuff that’s on there is horrendous. Creased, bobbled and even stained in one case! Every bit of clothing is less than £10. GIVE THE CLOTHES TO CHARITY. What is wrong with this woman?!!? Also, seen the first post? A jumper which was a ‘PR gift’ so will donate £ to Tommy’s. Again Grabbs, it’s less than £10. It’s embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s truly awful to see. Scrumpled stained clothes - I wouldn’t even give them to charity in that state without a wash and an iron. She’s selling a hand knitted shrug too! Just think of the care that probably went into that, I really hope it wasn’t a gift. Who are these people queuing up to buy this? She should be giving the lot away and donating to Tommy’s or passing down to one of her friends. I’m actually speechless. This one made me laugh though “bought in Australia” with a massive made in china label. Because you can’t get clothes made in China in the UK 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s absolutely shameless.

40F68DEF-29DA-4D97-8F26-CAA8E3ED66F9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So you are paying in total £8.50 for a used H&M babygro that looks a bit knackered already? That's probably what it cost new. I've been chortling and the desperation of these unironed, bobbly dirty clothes being hawked. They must be having money worries now that Fauxlough is over. That's the only answer that makes sense.

That Mantaray top is FILTHY! I'd be mortified to even leave it out in the charity clothes bag and she wants £5.50 pls postage🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
God, it pisses me off, really pisses me off. There's a charity box in the lovely newsagents across the road from me asking for clothes for refugees from Afghanistan, people who might have come here with absolutely nothing, no warm clothes for their children or anything. I'm no bloody Saint and we really don't have much money but my son has just gone into 4-5 clothes so we had a bag or so worth of bits and bobs and a coat. I explained to my son about how lucky we are and that others have less than us and he was so happy to drop some of his old clothes off. I cannot understand, not even for a second, why a woman who lives in a £million house with foreign holidays and all the things that I would love is so grasping and selfish that she can't give her children's old clothes away to charity. I'm actually tempted to message her or comment although I know I'd be blocked.

So Rebecca, if you're reading this...think of those who have less than you and just give some clothes away. It could be a really useful way of introducing your daughter to the concept of charity and helping others. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Stained, creased and bobbled clothes. Are we even surprised? And what’s the point in selling ‘PR products’ if 100% profit goes to charity? Just give them away!

Reactions: 7
The freaky amish rabbit Easter hat thing is up for sale! I'm tempted to buy it just to remove it and prevent any other poor kid being shoved into it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I had to come on here to post after her “preloved” page! Firstly when can’t she ever say second hand like a normal person! Secondly why can’t she just donate them to charity like everyone else?! I get selling baby clothes to help get a bit of money back but surely she doesn’t need to do that? And how do we know the money she gets for the PR items will actually go to Tommys?! Why not just give it to charity! I’ve never seen that before, selling items to then give the money to charity? Just cut out the middle man and give it to charity! And don’t get me started on the state and price of the clothes! I can’t believe people are dumb enough to buy these!! Rant over!!

Reactions: 13
She’s absolutely ghastly. Those clothes are bobbly, dirty and well
Worn.
She’s so so ‘new’ money. Her actions lack any class whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ on a bike, have visited the embarrassment that is her preloved page. It's like another version of her actual insta account 🤣🤣🤣 colour themed wise during the seasons. No way would I ever be putting stained, manky and creased to duck clothing up for sale {with the excuse of "I'm guessing you'd wash it when you receive it} for the whole world see to what a manky skanky twit I am. She's such an embarrassment... and a twit waffled twunt. Why does she even have a daily mail worthy laundry room that only gets used for arty grid filling content photos and boasting how clever her peeado hubby is building it for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely mortified by the state of the stuff on that ‘preloved’ aka second hand page. I don’t even think a lot of it is in bad condition, it just looks grubby.

I know she’ll be busy with two little ones but Christ on a bike you’d at least run them through the washer again to hide the fact they’ve been shoved at the back of some scabby drawer for a couple of years. She’s literally asking for peoples money and can’t be arsed.

I don’t even give stained stuff to charity because who would want someone’s stained cast offs. Spoiler: they don’t.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.