RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think it’s the mad dad. Him and the ginger one doing their bit for the environment/fast fashion and sharing shorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if they’ve dragged a 4 month old baby (who has only just got over bronchiolitis) on a plane journey that long, to a place they’ve been several times before, all for a few photos for the gram. They are the most stupid/selfish parents I’ve ever come across.

I’ve zoomed in and cropped the image - that’s definitely not Daddy Kedgefund, this chap has got too much hair to be him. This is Benpecked. Either that, or it’s his clone.
Not carrying enough bags/children to be Ben surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say it’s the dad too, slightly too tall and gangly for Benpecked, and the tan too!
84604853-7D26-4CBC-8429-4676148DCBF2.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Not sure... I think the hair is more like her father's...
They might just shop in the same place.
Not sure. Maybe they passed the pink shorts on to dad 😂

If it is Benpecked, imagine taking your recently hospitalised sick baby to the Maldives?? Long flight, risk of further exposure to multiple organisms in the plane, plus… when you get there possibly being mikes away from hospitals in case of a sudden deteriorating in his condition.

My husband is a paediatrician and travels with a multitude of medical stuff but we still wouldn’t do that. Absolute madness.

Reactions: 8
Hmmm, general consensus is that it’s Grabby’s dad. However, does no-one else find that really embarrassing? Imagine being 27, and people not being able to distinguish your husband from your dad at a distance 🙈🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did you spot the heart that's been drawn on the sand 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I definitely think the sterlings are away as it's wayyyyyyyyyyy too quiet. The Maldives wouldn't fit the autumnal grid that grabby loves, they've gotta be in New York because they'll want to recreate some photos of waffy doing what frah frah did at that age {just minus the Halloween stuff}. I'll guess we'll find out soon enough because they don't tend to do a proper stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you spot the heart that's been drawn on the sand 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I definitely think the sterlings are away as it's wayyyyyyyyyyy too quiet. The Maldives wouldn't fit the autumnal grid that grabby loves, they've gotta be in New York because they'll want to recreate some photos of waffy doing what frah frah did at that age {just minus the Halloween stuff}. I'll guess we'll find out soon enough because they don't tend to do a proper stay.
Wherever she’s gone I hope she’s notified her travel insurance that her baby was seriously ill very recently in hospital. Imagine jeopardising your baby’s health for a few photos from the gram.

Reactions: 4
Anyone thinking it's strange the timing of her posts, she normally posts early doors. Which would mean it would be morning in America when she is posting

• Wow
Reactions: 6
FFS the cocomelon posts ... a small amount of tv is not going to damage your child. She should worry more about her children's likelihood of contracting pneumonia.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Rrr
FFS the cocomelon posts ... a small amount of tv is not going to damage your child. She should worry more about her children's likelihood of contracting pneumonia.
Its just a bit of token content/filler to fill the holiday void!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.