Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tacotaco

Oh dear! This didn’t last long! 😂 Someone called this - they have indeed had a falling out with Mark - or more likely Mark got completely fed up with them! Never have I seen a company split up their products like this based on who did what out of the partnership. They have finally dropped ‘toys’ from their names as well. What an embarrassment! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Clare

VIP Member
I wonder what philosophical sophisticated musings Freya came out with while doing that icing. Something like, “I love these perfect triangle eyes Mama. Maybe we should decorate the biscuits just for Raffy to symbolise his recovery from bronchiolitis because I love you both so much.”
“Look Mama, I’ve iced an equilateral triangle. It has three equal sides and the angles add up to 180 degrees”

• Haha

HashtagRealTalk

There is absolutely no such thing as a quiet, chilled day indoors with a toddler to rest and recuperate (I say from the position of having a toddler of my own where if we aren’t out the door 6 days out of 7 before 11am we will both end up climbing the walls!)...HOWEVER you absolutely can stay at home with a tiny baby that needs warmth, hydration, close monitoring, cuddles and reduced stimulation to help aid recovery....she also has a husband that is barely in employment (and earns x10 more than all of ours as we have been reliably informed), parents who live a stones throw away and nursery that Bentos has already been attending at her disposal....

** Rebecca if you are reading this barrage of criticism of you as a Mother please take heed...stop going out for the sake of nothing other than a few FOMO autumn photos. Autumn will still be there next year. Send Freya out with the Grandparents for a few hours to wear her out or get your husband to take some time out from making plywood rotating bookshelves to do the nursery drop off. **

(and also why the fuck is she worrying about catching Covid in an NHS waiting room?! When she was more than happy to take a flight to fucking Mallorca last month for an entirely non-essential holiday when Raffy was a mere few weeks old and hadn’t even had his first set of jabs? + 2 other trips to Italy last year when we were still very much in a pandemic....)

(and worrying about her milk supply of all things?!?! Jesus wept...I know breast milk is pretty marvellous but Christ just get a Hakka pump and milk yourself like a Jersey dairy cow in the bathroom to relieve yourself and consider formula in a bottle if he’s struggling to breathe whilst feeding, it isn’t rocket science...)

(AND that don’t get me started on that chintzy blouse....)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
Seriously though, does she think her family’s germs are 10x less contagious than everyone else’s germs or something? The audacity of pushing on with a party when you’ve proudly broadcast being in A&E twice in the last week because of a contagious disease astounds me.

And on the other hand, while she may not give a shit about other people’s babies, who the fuck hosts a party for more germ-ridden toddlers when your own tiny baby is sick anyway? If he got another illness on top of bronchiolitis the results could be disastrous.

The fact that she refers to looking after her kids at home as 'the afternoon session' is beyond bizarre. I've never ever heard a mum say this other than in relation to their child (sorry, kiddo) being in a childcare setting. She is so so odd.

• Haha
That’s the fugliest blouse I’ve ever seen.

She’s the most selfish woman I’ve ever come across - her son is in hospital and it’s me, me, me ‘freaking about her supply, her mastitis, covid’ well you should have thought about that before you dragged Waffy across Hertfordshire for the ‘gram. Absolute knobhead.

I’m gonna be a complete bitch and say I hope she gets mastitis or her supply is affected. Serves her right for being the most selfish mum on the ‘gram. Can you imagine the ‘I’m not ok right now’s if god forbid she had to give Waffy formula?

• Angry

MissTeddy

VIP Member
So she’s worried about COVID at A&E but not worried about COVID in soft play which is basically the hottest, sweatiest, most unhygienic environment you could imagine. Fucking attention seeking idiot.

• Haha

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
As if Freya did that icing 😂😂😂😂 I would be like this 📈 if she had
I wonder what philosophical sophisticated musings Freya came out with while doing that icing. Something like, “I love these perfect triangle eyes Mama. Maybe we should decorate the biscuits just for Raffy to symbolise his recovery from bronchiolitis because I love you both so much.”

• Haha

tacotaco

I don’t know what’s worse - taking him to a noisy, bright germ infested soft play or leaving him at home when he’s poorly and as a breast fed baby will only want the comfort of the boob. Both scenarios so totally cruel - feel so sorry for him having them as parents :(

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I'd love access to her camera gallery. Of the 325,856 on there. I suspect we will see the following breakdown :
23,758 gelato against coloured wall
88,609 garden shots, always the same, mostly hydrangeas
33,419 Grabby staring at her trotters wistfully as if trying to decide if it's time to beg for new Salties.
41,503 Grabby against doors or walls staring off into the distance pensively contemplating who she can grift next for freebies
1,701 shots of repetitive Sterling Christmases including rusty skates
312 shots of Benpecked and Grabzila kissing kinda awks beside ice rinks which, despite her love of above rusty skates, never include them actually on the ice
29,748 shots which include the F & M hamper
Over 200,000 selfies, family shots including a subsection of Mama Kedge Fund giving her questionable son in law a quick goosing under the mistletoe
3 shots including Curious George, as he isn't 'quite the asfewtic she is looking for'

What have I forgotten?

• Haha

Faceymcfacey

I'm honestly speechless. It was funny poking fun at her lactation balls and rolling my eyes at the ridiculousness of it all. But this isn't fun at all. It is just really anxiety inducing and worrying. That she isn't taking care of her baby. Why was she out and about with him after hospital. To achieve what?! And now he is back in. All of you on this forum could see it. I knew it. I've had poorly babies and it is horrible, once they stop feeding it gets quite worrying (for mine anyway as they never stop eating!) It is just really sad. She is ruining tattle for me. It isn't quite so much fun when an actual child is at risk.

• Heart
  • Sad

Onthehop

VIP Member
It sounds perfect… mosquitos, uncovered pool, one hot room, a toddler and one cranky, hot 8 week old. Throw in PCR tests too. Heaven! I so wish I was there.

• Haha
An unfenced pool and no air con so you need the windows and doors open.

Cool! Great decisions! So safe!
Airbnb of dreams though 🙄

Toddler death trap swimming pool, no aircon & family of 4 all in one room because the second bedroom isn’t suitable. Doesn’t sound dreamy to me.

But it looks good for the ‘gram which we all know is her top (and only) priority

• Heart
  • Sick

Justine

Chatty Member
She says it’s viral. She says it’s been diagnosed a week ago. And yet she went gallivanting all over the place with him. Not only it’s bad for him but it just goes to show once again how incredibly SELFISH she is!!! Don’t go spread your germs around! Has she learnt nothing during this pandemic???!!!!

Reactions: 21