Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211009_135029_com.instagram.android_edit_287150893755142.jpg
Now I don't know about you but unless I have magical super eyes I can totally see your wires there Curious my dude.

"Safe to say I enjoyed this one" Oh Georgie, you multi careered turnip, the bar on your levels of a fun night out must be set towards the lower end of the spectrum...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Sw4

VIP Member
Has she no shame or sense? She posts about being in A&E at the start of the weekend, then instead of taking it easy and staying in to let her 3 month old baby recover she proudly parades him around again on Instagram looking ill, tired and sallow outside on a cold day when he’s suffering from a serious viral infection. Then lo and behold she’s back in A&E again the next day, but still not concerned enough to actually tend to her son, as posting about the ugliest effing blouse I’ve ever seen clearly takes priority here. Her son can’t breathe and isn’t feeding but who cares when you’ve got a seasonal grid palette to stick to eh Grabby.

She needs reporting to social services tbh.

• Angry
  • Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
She has absolutely no style but she doesn’t live in an adult world imaging going on holiday and not going to a bar or restaurant she has to be in bed with her kids by 7pm ! Holidays are so easy with babies church then in the buggy they sleep and you can have a grown up evening ! Oh wait she’s not a grown up is she !!
I think I remember reading in one of her shitty blogs (this is pre-children) that when they visit anywhere in Europe they struggle to find restaurants that serve dinner early enough for them. So I bet on holiday she MUST have dinner at 5pm, do another few thousand steps to work it off and then bedtime at 7pm. And having kids hasn't changed that! Never on any of her holiday blogs have I seen pics of them at a nice bar or at a restaurant past nightfall. Even if you don't drink its still nice to take in the evening holiday atmosphere no? But she seems to actually be scared of this. Her idea of a crazy evening, kids or not, is having an extra scoop of gelato at 6pm before the walk home to burn it off. WILD!

• Haha

Rocky16a

I made a comment about the children not wearing sun hats and yet she and Ben were, she’s deleted my comment and blocked my Sherpa sheep Instagram account 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210922_092441.jpg

Shouldn’t that read ‘The holiday where she fell in love with the sea’? 🙄
Yes, but I seem to think Australia and one of the weekly trips to Italy last year were also when Bentos fell in love with the sea, she just took a dislike to that inflatable eyesore Grabby blew into.

Screenshot_20210922_093352_edit_377061864867464.jpg
Bentos may have the face of her father but boy does she stand like her mother, it's uncanny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
One bedroom
Scary staircase
No aircon
No railings around pool
Massive queue to get passport stamped
Husband with history of sun cancer
Sounds dreamy 💕

• Haha
  • Heart

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
WTF is her problem. The minute he was out of hospital she took him out in the cold and now he’s got worse. WHY can’t she take it slow for one day and keep him in a warm heated house. And now she’s soooo worried about her supply over everything. She wasn’t worried enough about her child’s health when she didn’t put a coat on him or put him on the floor at the pumpkin patch or was posting stories from the hospital.

• Angry
  • Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
She really thinks a lot of herself doesn’t she? ‘I’ll sort all the photos and start sharing soon’ as if the whole world is waiting with bated breath for photos of pink walls, pastel gelato, and Waffy being held up like the winning marrow at a vegetable competition. You don’t exactly break the Internet with your offerings Grabby!

• Haha
I’m still in shock that they went to yet another pumpkin patch when Waffy was clearly ill enough to need an ambulance that very night, she’s a disgrace of a mother

• Heart

Onthehop

VIP Member
Amazing that she’s concerned about getting COVID in hospital but not when she was catching flights when Waffy was a few weeks old, or the many trips out and about. She really is an idiot. Woman-child.

Reactions: 25

Justcyrious

VIP Member
Her holiday posts have left me speechless... So many things are wrong, I honestly don’t know where to begin...
They’re definitely the kind of people you wouldn’t want to fly with {for various reasons}. I seriously don’t understand why you would take so many things with you (a travel tray AND a tablet AND a gazillion toys AND snacks for a short flight?). I travel often with two kids (or at least used to pre-pandemic) and always try to optimise luggage but this is just crazy. And borderline unethical. And by the way, I got similar stickers from amazon to occupy the kids during lockdown and would not recommend to anyone’s on the basis that each plastic shit isn’t wrapped in a separate plastic bag. Doesnt get more environment unfriendly than that.
On the Airbnb front, it’s not easy to finding a child friendly property but it looks like she managed to find the least child friendly one in Europe 🤦🏻‍♀️ (speaking of which, congrats on the stamps. I thought she couldn’t get more insufferable but raving about it twice was the cherry on the cake)
At least I’m sure Freya was ok without aircon, once she took that buggy shade off her that was probably stuck on her legs she would have felt chilly.

Sorry for the long post, I had to get it off my chest 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

hereforthe_tea

04A65B9B-3A38-48C7-927C-90C23A9ABCBE.png

oh for goodness sake. What does he look like?! Was she carrying anything at all? I’m cringing on their behalf that they would rather fanny on like this rather than just paying to check in some luggage 😩😩😩. She’s not embarrassed of this she is proud 😩. You don’t look clever or thrifty you look deranged!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Ah but everyone has always said that Benpecked is old beyond his years and very mature for his age 🤦‍♀️🙄😁

Going back to an earlier point. This for me is the issue with her thinking she's a travel blogger. She isn't- because her blogs never gave a flavour of a place, just the flavour of the freaking ice cream she ate there. Her pictures are repetitive because they do the same damn thing transported to Italy, Australia, Majorca wherever. You don't learn anything new about a place from Judith Charmless

I don't drink but I love an evening sat in a foreign bar or some cobbled Square watching the world go by. I don't care if people get a bit untidy and stagger about singing Abba songs, it's part of the holiday vibe surely.
Travel is wasted on this pair of narks.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lola7286

Chatty Member
View attachment 770350
oh for goodness sake. What does he look like?! Was she carrying anything at all? I’m cringing on their behalf that they would rather fanny on like this rather than just paying to check in some luggage 😩😩😩. She’s not embarrassed of this she is proud 😩. You don’t look clever or thrifty you look deranged!!
This is the funniest photo ever! He’s loaded up like a donkey. Massive bag over shoulder. All while balancing frah frah on his shoulders. While she is stood there with just a baby in a carrier (and of course clutching her palm tree pouch) taking a photo of him! If I did that to my boyfriend he would ask if I was taking the piss! And rightly so 🤣🤣🤣 she is a joke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
"Missed European streets like these"...last look UK has plenty of streets like that. Bath, Edinburgh...and they don't involve benpecked having to trail through an airport looking like he is going on a Sunday trip to the local dump.

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
They went to the same gelato place every fucking night for a week? My god they are so utterly boring. I'm sure there were plenty of other places to try, how are they so content to constantly repeat every little thing they do?

• Haha
  • Sick

Stella27

This may have been mentioned before but I read on Twitter the other day that Soho Farmhouse is also known as Butlins for C*nts 😂

Sorry to change the subject
As you were 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart