Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nettleteareader

VIP Member
The doors are listed 😂 she’ll be in trouble if she got caught taking the off 👀
I don't think they have taken the door off, it must just be a weird angle. You can see in this photo that it's hanging on it's hinges.

These fella like a particular price point for their plywood shite. What's the room to the left of the photo? Is that a hallway leading to the living room?
Yes it's a short corridor leading to the living room

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Stan

Chatty Member
All the above being said.... the old house was soooooooo much nicer than the current one.

I’ve lurked on these threads for a while. Beggy Becky and myself, used to mutually follow each other years and years ago. Back when I was half arsed about Insta.

RVK was one of the accounts that I followed, that made me feel pretty pants about myself.... she’s younger than me, had the big white wedding (I had a budget), the dream homes, the holidays, the husband earning 10x more.... It got to a point that I closed my relatively large account to ‘get away’ and start again with a smaller following... but she found me again 😩

Anyway, long story short, I returned to my original account and had my very longed for daughter. I guess I turned into a bit of a baby bore... as I noticed that after a couple of months she had unfollowed me. Along with THTMM, which came as a HUGE relief to me, because I could now unfollow THEM!
For some stupid reason, I had continued to follow them both, despite not liking their contact for a long time, out of some stupid loyalty for the original Insta days. When we first came across each other, with a couple of hundred followers.

HOW STUPID IS THAT?! Anyway, thanks to my daughter coming along. I saw the light; and my account is purely for me. Down to a couple of hundred followers, compared to a few thousand years ago.

And yeah, I was a bit of an F&B wanker in the day.... but actually I’ve repainted my whole house in Dulux, bar my daughter’s room. And I would do it again over F&B any day!

I’m very glad to read people that see through these girls. I thought it was just me; being jealous and a bitch..... yay! I’m not alone!
Who is THTMM? Sorry that ones gone over my head

DailyChatter

I couldn't add to the above intro as you can't edit after I think 30 minutes of posting :( but I've copied and added the Christmas woe to it.

Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

The one where the 13yr old met the 24yr old :oops:
The one where we got engaged :sick:
The one where we got married 🤮
I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me 🎻

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper
Ben - Grandad, Benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy Saville, Papa Smurf, Childcatcher
Freya - Baby Bee, Chops, Chopsy, Sea Urchin, Bentos, Chicklet
McMuffins - RVKs mum, dad and brother

YouTube Comedy Gold
THAT Marks & Sparks advert - My favourite colour is, Texture :ROFLMAO:
How To Style Your Mantle Piece
Balance Me x RVK Loves Launch Party
How To Style Your Home Office

Previous deleted tweets
View attachment 388988
View attachment 388991
View attachment 388994
View attachment 388993
View attachment 388995
View attachment 389000
View attachment 389002

* copied and pasted from the previous thread
The tweet links aren’t for Grabby?

Libbie

VIP Member
I’ve just had a look, I new that subscription would come in handy 😂
Features in this article (only screenshot Grabby’s parts), my favourite line... “a career that I never expected”!!! 🤯😂😂😂
*knew... damn autocorrect.. I’ve not got Grabby’s spelling issues 🤦🏼‍♀️

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Yes me too!!!
Hmmmm! 😂

Haha, sorry! My accounts tiny now though, so it’s kinda like I’m not 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

No I think I jumped just in time. I went to an ‘Instameet’ set up by The Laidback Farmhouse, a few years ago. But there wasn’t anyone massive there, she was the biggest IGer there. FoundandFavour was supposed to come, but didn’t turn up, as were the Quinn twins. Nat (TLF) was really lovely though, I also met Lucy (athome,bakescakes etc)
She was nice too, but I was sceptical about meeting her. I remember her really sucking up to Beggy Becky back in times gone by. To me, she’s always come across as a little desperate to grown her following, and be ‘in’ with the big accounts. But her content has never been up to scratch.
[/QUOTE]
Lucy used to bitch on Twitter with grabby!
[/QUOTE] Lucy isn't the one that runs the hashtag myhomethismonth or something is she ? 🤔