Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DailyChatter

I’ve been after baby 3 for ages and my hubby says no because we don’t have a 4th bedroom... I’m away to tell him it’s OK, we can use the landing! 🤦‍♀️

seriously though, WTF? Who is influenced by this shit?
Please say this on her Instagram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Meringue22

VIP Member
Grabby IS the Queen Bitch!

Anyway, I was just nosing online and came across Ben’s parents house (also a mere 2 minutes away), it’s down a private road and considerably larger than your’s Grabby, (whispers)...they’re considerably richer than you Grabby! 😂
How did you find that? Message me? I need to know if it’s the same as the one I found. Probably not but never mind 😂 *edit. If it’s the one I think I assumed it was their business premises

Reactions: 2

#kindlygifted

If its a listed building you need special permission to change them and they have to be approved by the listed building committee. They must be in keeping etc... so she couldn't just have cheap plastic windows.
Yes meant to type about listed building consent too, which would add to the £££s

Reactions: 1

Meringue22

VIP Member
I'm completely confused about her £1,000,000 house. Does it only have one bedroom? Perhaps Freya's room is a second bedroom (?), but the new baby is basically being put in a closet. I can't make sense of the layout. Didn't they also put an extension on? Why aren't there any bedrooms for these children? Sure, children don't need a lot of space, especially when they're little, but are they even going to be able to fit a cot in that tiny space and if they can, wont the baby eventually be able to reach that radiator from the cot?! It's not like she lives in NYC where real estate is a million dollars a square foot, I get that's she's near to London, but jeez, £1,000,000 and there isn't even enough bedrooms for your kids. Awesome investment for the guy who is a property developer who earns 10 times more than your husband, lady. :unsure:
It was a touch under a million. 926/7k

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Yes me too!!!
Haha! Should I give clues?!

Hmmmm! 😂

Haha, sorry! My accounts tiny now though, so it’s kinda like I’m not 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

No I think I jumped just in time. I went to an ‘Instameet’ set up by The Laidback Farmhouse, a few years ago. But there wasn’t anyone massive there, she was the biggest IGer there. FoundandFavour was supposed to come, but didn’t turn up, as were the Quinn twins. Nat (TLF) was really lovely though, I also met Lucy (athome,bakescakes etc)
She was nice too, but I was sceptical about meeting her. I remember her really sucking up to Beggy Becky back in times gone by. To me, she’s always come across as a little desperate to grown her following, and be ‘in’ with the big accounts. But her content has never been up to scratch.
[/QUOTE]
Lucy used to bitch on Twitter with grabby!
[/QUOTE]
I only found this out about Lucy on these threads. It just summed up her desperation to be ‘in’ with BB. I wasn’t impressed.

Something’s gone wrong with my replying/quoting on here today... sorry for the repetitiveness!
[/QUOTE]
Please give Clues !!!! 🙏🏼

Libbie

VIP Member

Attachments

RoseEB

Lucy went mia on Instagram, I think she split with her husband and has now had a baby with someone else. Wonder why she stopped following RVK as they were obviously pally on Twitter

I only found this out about Lucy on these threads. It just summed up her desperation to be ‘in’ with BB. I wasn’t impressed.

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
But isn’t that quite far away from London compared to her? I get what you mean but people do this to me all the time on what size house i could get if we moved further away from London....it just means me and my husband wouldn’t be able to earn the same salaries so it’s not usually comparable
You can be in London in 1hr 29, so it isn’t close, but has good rail links

Meringue22

VIP Member
Hmmmm! 😂

No I think I jumped just in time. I went to an ‘Instameet’ set up by The Laidback Farmhouse, a few years ago. But there wasn’t anyone massive there, she was the biggest IGer there. FoundandFavour was supposed to come, but didn’t turn up, as were the Quinn twins. Nat (TLF) was really lovely though, I also met Lucy (athome,bakescakes etc)
She was nice too, but I was sceptical about meeting her. I remember her really sucking up to Beggy Becky back in times gone by. To me, she’s always come across as a little desperate to grown her following, and be ‘in’ with the big accounts. But her content has never been up to scratch.
[/QUOTE] Lucy isn't the one that runs the hashtag myhomethismonth or something is she ? 🤔
[/QUOTE]
She’s called Lucy’s Chapters now. She was always up grabbys arse

Homebird44

VIP Member
Yea very true, also free eye tests and dental check ups.

Hmmm doesn't explain why you would buy such a house and not invest in basics of double glazing and carpets - their heating bills must be extortionate. Mind you, putting babies in tiny rooms/corridors is one way to keep them warm!
One of my friends has a Grade 2 listed house and you can't put double glazing in all the windows. The planners allowed them in the extension at the back as this isn't seen from the road and doesn't change the look of the house. This is also Herts County Council.

Meringue22

VIP Member
Haha! Should I give clues?!

Hmmmm! 😂

[/QUOTE]

Something’s gone wrong with my replying/quoting on here today... sorry for the repetitiveness!
[/QUOTE]
Please give Clues !!!! 🙏🏼
[/QUOTE]
This happens to me sometimes. I have a job not lobbing my phone across the room 😂

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Correct, it is bang opposite! She could probably see it out of her front windows. The fields it overlooks are lovely rolling fields too, where as Grabs backs on to a new build cul-de-sac 😂
Do you live nearby? Ever see her out and about?

• Haha