RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things that are ok:
- flying
- holidays every month
- meals out
- mixing with other households

Things that are not OK:
- going to Tesco

Hope that helps.
Drinking alcohol also bad but going to well know Intagrammable beaches at the height of the good weather is fine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🤣🤣🤣 so funny. Shes the gift that keeps on giving. I'm only up the road from her, she seriously gives me second hand embarrassment. Such an old fogey at such a young age.
Yay spy in the camp 👍👍😄

Drinking alcohol also bad but going to well know Intagrammable beaches at the height of the good weather is fine
And having your photograph taken on the steps of a beach hut that does NOT belong to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Things that are ok:
- flying
- holidays every month
- meals out
- mixing with other households

Things that are not OK:
- going to Tesco

Hope that helps.
This is spot on. She makes the rules up as she goes along. She had the nerve to mention the NHS in the last post, total virtue signalling, she doesn't care. I have family in the police that cover her area.

Reactions: 15
This is spot on. She makes the rules up as she goes along. She had the nerve to mention the NHS in the last post, total virtue signalling, she doesn't care. I have family in the police that cover her area.
Oooo get them to check all at mummas barn are following the rules 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeez you’re the lurking member that is bringing excellent added value. Please ask them to Tweet photos of the FPNs being issued at Barn HQ!!

Also - want to say what you said here @Kdog1985 was totally spot on 👍🏻

...and as for @Madamelurker123 absolute props to you yesterday - I didn’t have chance to write on here but I watched it all unfold. I saw in the morning that you’d sent a DM, then saw her Story with the DM and the terminology in the screenshot knew it was one of us. Her little text box of bile was a complete outrage & shows a total lack of respect for anything or anyone. What a witch. (Grabby not you!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jeez you’re the lurking member that is bringing excellent added value. Please ask them to Tweet photos of the FPNs being issued at Barn HQ!!

Also - want to say what you said here @Kdog1985 was totally spot on 👍🏻

...and as for @Madamelurker123 absolute props to you yesterday - I didn’t have chance to write on here but I watched it all unfold. I saw in the morning that you’d sent a DM, then saw her Story with the DM and the terminology in the screenshot knew it was one of us. Her little text box of bile was a complete outrage & shows a total lack of respect for anything or anyone. What a witch. (Grabby not you!)
Honestly, I feel like driving round there myself but shes about 40 minutes away and we're isolating until Christmas eve. Would love to be a fly on the wall in her filthy pit though. Nut roast on Christmas day for poor Grandpa Ben.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What must be killing Grabby is that she can’t post as she had no time to build up a bank of staged fake pictures before she fled to the barn. All that Christmas bingo still not completed. All those ‘this is the most magical Christmas yet with chicklet’ posts in the bin.
So at a time when everyone is sharing and supporting each other and getting loads of engagement she is disappearing off the face of the earth for 2 weeks. If you’re reading Rebecca showing us your tit tip of a car doesn’t make you relatable. Maybe sharing how your plans were sadly affected like so many and you’ve had to scramble for a turkey and drop presents to family on a doorstep (if she is indeed even in that situation 🤔) might for once have made you the tiniest bit human and sympathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s unfollowed about 15 people since yesterday, wonder if they’ve either called her out or she’s too bitter to see their Christmas Day family pictures?

Reactions: 14
What must be killing Grabby is that she can’t post as she had no time to build up a bank of staged fake pictures before she fled to the barn. All that Christmas bingo still not completed. All those ‘this is the most magical Christmas yet with chicklet’ posts in the bin.
So at a time when everyone is sharing and supporting each other and getting loads of engagement she is disappearing off the face of the earth for 2 weeks. If you’re reading Rebecca showing us your tit tip of a car doesn’t make you relatable. Maybe sharing how your plans were sadly affected like so many and you’ve had to scramble for a turkey and drop presents to family on a doorstep (if she is indeed even in that situation 🤔) might for once have made you the tiniest bit human and sympathetic.
I used to dislike her pictures of the barn this time of year. I'm pretty thick skinned but the perfect tree, perfect food, perfect presents etc. My family are great but my mum is not maternal at all, would never think of having her family together for Christmas Dinner. Not grabbys fault my mum is rubbish this time of year but it still bugs me.

Reactions: 11
I used to dislike her pictures of the barn this time of year. I'm pretty thick skinned but the perfect tree, perfect food, perfect presents etc. My family are great but my mum is not maternal at all, would never think of having her family together for Christmas Dinner. Not grabbys fault my mum is rubbish this time of year but it still bugs me.
She wants you to see her perfect Christmas happiness but God forbid, don’t show her yours you terrible person, you’ll damage her mental health🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just remember what you see in the photos is usually quite far from reality.
the reality that she is actually with someone who groomed her. That her maternal mum in the photos let that go {for various reasons???} and many more things that we do not see as it is not grammable.

• Heart
  • Sad
She wants you to see her perfect Christmas happiness but God forbid, don’t show her yours you terrible person, you’ll damage her mental health🙄
What was it she came on here to tell us all in thread one... 'comparison is the thief on joy' and that we must all be jealous of her if we don't like seeing her constant bragging.

Giant shoes are really on the other foot now, aren't they Grabby. Taste of your own medicine and all that.

So when she can't brag and isn't feeling 10 x better than everyone else, she literally doesn't want to see anyone else happy either. What a lovely person.

I think that proves that her entire grid and bragging and need to seem superior all comes from an unhealthy place of insecurity, if she can't stand seeing anyone else happy if she can't be better than them.

She is exactly the sort of person that I hope my children DON'T grow up to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just remember what you see in the photos is usually quite far from reality.
the reality that she is actually with someone who groomed her. That her maternal mum in the photos let that go {for various reasons???} and many more things that we do not see as it is not grammable.
I wonder why her parents allowed it to happen? She was underage.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder why her parents allowed it to happen? She was underage.
Because they look like a pair of wet lettuces. Too easy to give in then say no. That's her problem, she can't handle anything negative, she's too much of a control freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What was it she came on here to tell us all in thread one... 'comparison is the thief on joy' and that we must all be jealous of her if we don't like seeing her constant bragging.

Giant shoes are really on the other foot now, aren't they Grabby. Taste of your own medicine and all that.

So when she can't brag and isn't feeling 10 x better than everyone else, she literally doesn't want to see anyone else happy either. What a lovely person.

I think that proves that her entire grid and bragging and need to seem superior all comes from an unhealthy place of insecurity, if she can't stand seeing anyone else happy if she can't be better than them.

She is exactly the sort of person that I hope my children DON'T grow up to be.
Could not have put it better. She always pretended she put up photos for her own enjoyment and that her grid was her own little memory reel or 'corner of the Internet', and that if other people enjoyed it this was a bonus. She even had the nerve to say that she wasn't sorry for her Easter lockdown photoshoot because the photos 'spread lots of joy' (direct quote).

Yet her recent actions have proved that her sole reason to post anything is to brag brag brag, and if she can't brag she will throw her toys out the pram and not be happy for anyone else at all. I cannot believe what a despicable human being she is. Get the duck over it, enjoy your little Christmas and be happy for those who are able to see their families after months of being apart! You've seen your family throughout the year and even been on holiday with them!!!

I always wonder what Ben makes of her constant Internet misdemeanors? Is he even aware or does he simply not care? If my husband saw I was presenting myself really badly online (not that I'm an influenza or anything, but if I was) he'd be having words with me!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.