Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
soft play in Hemel 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just imagine !
grabby will no doubt ‘source’ a neutral and pastel play cafe in St Albans .... oh dreamy soft play.

.... just remembering soft play hell With toddlers many moons ago. Toddlers do come up and wallop each other - it’s quite brutal. Grabby def won’t be able to handle it - cue emergency call in floods to This Guy and hastily constructed blog post about her depression following. it.
I cannot wait until Freya is in pre-school. She will inevitably become another Veruca Salt, and whether Grabby like it or not, she will end up spending all her bloody weekends a soft play parties.

After the age of 3 or 4 you cannot mircomanage your kids birthdays and force them to enjoy a birthday of gluten free courgette cake, wooden toys and beige tones.

Pop of Fortnum and Mason picnic basket away Grabby. Very soon your weekends will be child's party hell - screaming children high on sugar, and the stench of stale piss ball pits. 👍 it happens to us all.

Those whimsical dreams of instagranable garden parties will be swapped for some god awful LOL doll themed soft play nightmare before you know it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

FlowersintheRain

Chatty Member
She couldn’t just put a black square on her grid could she? Had to try and make it pretty with the love hearts, and then bring the caption back to her and Freya. Superb use of your 90oddK following Grabs. And as for her “what a boob!” when mixing up MLK and Nelson Mandela, Jesus Fucking Christ.

• Haha

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Saturday: best.day.ever
Best pizza ever, best gelato ever, best this little chick ever

Sunday: worst.day.ever
Catapillars, this little chick not well, calling 111{?}, mice, smashed #kindlygifted cordial and a sore finger

Monday: best.day.ever

And repeat....🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Screenshot_20200602-210009_Instagram.jpg

Unless curf1 is a tattler who is fucking with us in a very meta way, then her followers are as dumb, basic, white and privileged as she is.

The huddle telescope couldnt make out this missed point.

• Haha
  • Wow

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
It must be a hugely addictive lifestyle- the addiction of the free gifts coming through the post and the addiction of the likes. She has been worried about being addicted to alcohol or coffee so avoided them but missed that she’s addicted to Instagram.

• Haha

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
Off to the market... in St Albans. Not St Albans enough to know the building she tagged the Cathedral is actually the boys high school.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Yes, that’s it Grabby, erase the burden of extreme white privilege on you and your daughter’s shoulders by patronising us all telling us how you’ve immediately ordered some fucking diversity books. Bore off, do better. Enjoy displaying them on your peg shelf to make yourself feel better. Moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Katiearchiedan

This girl’s lockdown antics have infuriated me. She is the epitome of self centred, self obsessed, selfish. She has not done ONE visible thing to contribute to society in this pandemic, she has a large ish following and hasn’t influenced anybody to do anything except whinge moan whinge mixed with obsessing about anything. She flouted rules by visiting parents and now the nano second that the rules are relaxed, she’s off gallivanting with her small child like Usain Bolt out of the starting blocks. Such a waste of space.

Oh come on now...be fair...she gave a friend some flowers....I mean she cut some from her garden which whilst thoughtful in one way...is really just a chance for her to show off her gardening skills....and of course involved zero expense. And she delivered cookie dough....again..not exactly breaking the bank. Of course you don't need to spend a fortune to make someone's day but it's hardly surprising that she doesn't...tight as she is.

Also both these things were stated to be repaying kind gestures. She was probably annoyed at the doorstep gifts she received as she knew she would have to return the favour!!!

I'm on mat leave and during lockdown I have sent flowers to people, a couple of little gifts to my little ones grandparents to keep them going, I've sent postcards to my rainbow unit, I've run virtual Girlguiding sessions and set up a food bank collection scheme. I wanted to look back on this time and be proud of what I had done to help. Yes all of this was partly as a way of me coping as i felt quite lonely and isolated with a baby at home...because...you know...I stuck to the rules. But I also wanted to be able to tell my son what we did to help in the future.

What will she be able to tell Freya....well I moped when it wasn't sunny, I broke the rules and I obsessed over my own family and didn't give two hoots about anyone else.

Shocking.

• Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
Some of the comments are just 🙄 they need to climb out of her arse
Today the commenters are bugging me more than RVK herself... Its all 'golly gosh teething is so awful isn't it', 'hang in there mumma' and 'hope she feels better soon lovely'... Does anyone actually talk like this in real life??!! Awful sycophantic twee wannabe insta huns

• Heart
  • Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
For the love of God. She thinks Freya is having too much milk so she needs to ask someone at her family centre?! Is this bollocks for engagement? Google it you moron or ask one of your NCT friends you bang on about? Buy (beg for) a book? Ask Mumma? Even {{{{god forbid}}}} ask Mumma of Benpecked?
Or for a change maybe use what little common sense you have and work it out for your fucking self???????!

• Haha
  • Heart

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
I’d love Freya to have a bowl of Cheerios and petits filous for breakfast but I’m pretty sure grabby would consider that child abuse
And she wonders why baby Bentos isn’t a big breakfast eater.. neither would I be if that was put in front of me every day 🤣

• Haha

DigitalA

So I decided to put RVKloves into Google to see if there are any other corners of the internet that feel the same as us here (serious lockdown boredom I know)

Look at the Google commonly searched terms!

Screenshot_20200604-161125~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow