Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HashtagRealTalk

Too little to late
Her main problem is she’s faux rich
Their parents brought the property and now they have to fund the lifestyle to live in it 🙈
100% this. Her time off {4 days because she’s fucking addicted to the ‘gram-life} was basically to order her husband around to do a load of the practical stuff whilst she wrote out a shopping list of things she needs {wants} for Frey-Bey-Bentos-this-little-fluffy-ginger-haired-chick-SeaUrchin-peach-Chicklet and she has obviously decided she is going to take her brand full throttle into the Mummy-Grammers direction (Hello Tommy’s Charity). It’s so obvious she was hankering after a brand collaboration with the big dogs Ocado and Ellas Kitchen a while back (pre-Covid times) when she was weaning (LOL DREAM ON GRABECCA) and now it will be phase 3: operation 1 year old Freya

Grabbys Shopping List:
- I HAVE SUM KINDLY GIFTED JOULES WELLIES LEFTOVA FROM THE CONTROVERSIAL MUVVAS DAY WEEKEND BUT I WANT SUM HUNTERS SO I CAN MAKE IT INTO THE YUMMY MUMMY CLUB LIKE MY IDOLS HUNTERS&HEELS

- I NEED A NEW BABY CARRIER FOR FREYA BUT UNLIKE MY SURNAME STIRLING I DONT LIKE PARTING WITH THE STUFF FOR ONE SO I WILL KINDLY BEG INSTEAD - BABY BJORN ARE YOU DERRRRRR?

- I WILL NEED SUM NEW BEIGE WOODEN SCANDINAVIAN TOYS FOR FREYA THAT SHE CAN PLAY WIV IN HER IKEA-HACKED HOUSE. THE HOUSE WILL BE A REPLICA OF OUR HOUSE SO WILL NEED A BELFAST SINK SO SHE CAN PUT HER FAUX PEONIES IN IT AND HAVE A ROLLTOP BAFF AND A COLLECTION OF WOODEN GELATO

(Not sure why I ended up writing that in capitals?! But you get my jist...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I was intrigued to see how Grabby would fuck up today and well she's outdone herself. Proving herself to still be an absolute cunt. Imagine calling it a "bandwagon." Still show she lives in her own little bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Onthehop

VIP Member
100% agree, soft play places are fucking hideous... feral kids running riot whilst the mums have gathered for a bitch-chat. There's always one kid that will push other kids out of the way, one that will hog one area and not let anyone else in it, a small group that will start a mini WWE match in the difficult to get bit at the top. The ball pit is a disgusting pissy shitty germ fest and you can guarantee your child will fall ill with a temperature within an hour after you leave the place. And the noise... OMFG, the fucking noise. Going to a concert is quieter. If it ain't the kids screaming their heads off or crying, you've got mums shouting at the kids. You'll also guarantee to bump into a mum from the school that you detest :LOL: The food is shit and over-priced. And your kids will whine like fuck for money to put in those machines that have the crappy plastic surprise gifts, small irritating bouncy balls, tattooes or sweets.
My daughter chipped her front tooth at soft play. She found the broken tooth and we raced to the dentist. He then told us that it wasn’t her tooth!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Oh Christ, she’s calling out white privilege this morning. Back to your quinoa porridge Grabby, this isn’t your area of knowledge and a few screen-shot stories doesn’t quite cover it .

• Heart
  • Wow

hereforthe_tea

At the start of the walking video it quite clearly looks like she was stood still, ready to start moving for the camera. So not a spontaneous captured video as she’d like you to believe but more likely: ‘Beeeeennnnn stand back there and film me while I trot frew this field okay? Okay that’s a good distance. Perfect. Ready? 3 2 1 record!’
*off she trots {looking like she’s wearing a nappy as full as Freya based on her movements}, looks at baby and kisses her {not a good enough actress for that not to look staged}, stop walking and completely spontaneously {of course} do a magically dreamy twirl. Aaaaaaand cut.*

• Haha
  • Sick

swipeup

VIP Member
She was so much more relatable back then
She was just out of Uni, just married, still only in her very early 20s yet she had a seemingly unlimited budget to design and decorate that first house and was on endless holidays, all while never being in paid employment. I'm not sure that's relatable. Looking back with hindsight, she's shown us from day 1 who she really is, an immature little girl who went from her wealthy parents house to being kept by a much older husband and given everything she wants and she's clearly never happier when showing everyone just how dreamy her life is. It's ironic that now she's put so much of herself "out there". we can see that's a far cry from reality and she's clearly currently struggling with some aspects of her life. If she was more relatable, I might have some sympathy for her, but it's hard to feel sympathy for someone whose self worth and validation is measured by how envious you can make your life appear to a bunch of strangers on the internet (see also thehousebuild).

• Heart

hereforthe_tea

70AF1C1B-43B5-42DA-B340-3AA232A408B3.jpeg

either there is more than one of them {terrifying thought}, or someone is talking about Grabby over on mumsnet tonight 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Jayjay

H3r writiNg! Who capitalis3s l3tt3rs iN th3 middl3 of words?!

Also it r3ally aNNoys me wh3n p3opl3 say how amaziNg a r3cip3 is aNd theN proc33d to say how th3y'v3 chaNg3d N3arly 3v3ry iNgr3dieNt! 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
The story saying Freya’s new tooth explains a lot about her being poorly over the weekend... she called 111 for teething?! Nearly a year into parenting you’d think she’d have a bit more common sense by now

• Haha

DigitalA

What does she mean HACK?! And how many times Does she have to say it?! I don't know why but It really grates me 'we are going to hack this' Does she mean they're going to put it together? Paint it? Unless she manages to somehow turn it into a three story tree house I won't be impressed. She'll probably paint it some cutesy pink, put a bunch of flowers in the sink and some Aesop soap to start training poor Freya in the art of freeloading off Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clare

VIP Member
This girl’s lockdown antics have infuriated me. She is the epitome of self centred, self obsessed, selfish. She has not done ONE visible thing to contribute to society in this pandemic, she has a large ish following and hasn’t influenced anybody to do anything except whinge moan whinge mixed with obsessing about anything. She flouted rules by visiting parents and now the nano second that the rules are relaxed, she’s off gallivanting with her small child like Usain Bolt out of the starting blocks. Such a waste of space.

Reactions: 19

HashtagRealTalk

I honestly don’t know why she bothered having Freya sometimes, every Motherhood post is tinged with comments about wishing she could escape to a Pilates class or not having a good night because her daughter didn’t sleep through the night or saying stupid things like “parenting in Summer is a million times better than Winter..” Did she honestly expect to procreate and the offspring to come out fitting in with her Diptique candle, dancing round a field of poppies and days out at Soho House lifestyle - get a grip.

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Instagram is properly making me cringe today. It’s a right cut and paste job - no thought or depth behind any of it.

Cmayfield

VIP Member
Someone's replied saying 'so disrespectful' and she's deleting likes of said comment! WOWOWOWOWO

Gosh, she's in instant delete! I'm seeing people like it then get deleted minutes later!
I’ve been blocked now 😂😂😂

Looks likes she’s also deleted the comment of the lady who called out her mistake too.
grabby..... editing the truth is one of the reasons people are standing up today!!!! You can’t erase history or deny people their opinion. You do this every day by white washing your instagram!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry