Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
A slight deviation from RVK, but does anyone follow the Suffolk nest? Another instagrammer I used to really like, turned shameless greedy grabber! She posted a photo the other week showing a photo of the bog standard £15 Ikea high chair, saying how she liked the stokke baby one but couldn’t justify the price. Everyone commented saying how much easier the Ikea one was to clean, chuck in the dishwasher etc, and she replied to all the comments saying how she totally agrees, and how she would (and I quote) “rather spend that kind of money on other things”. Low and behold, what arrived today? A stokke baby high chair complete with virtually every accessory they do. And now she thinks this high chair is the best thing since sliced bread. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She may as well have said “I think this high chair is a faff and a pain to clean, and not worth my hard earned cash, but if you’re offering me one for free? Sure! I’ll take it and tell everyone how great it is!” 🙄

I am sick to the back teeth of shady AF instagrammers with no integrity who are willing to lie through their teeth if it means they get a freebie. And even more sick of brands who give to these influencers without doing the slightest bit of research. She openly slagged off their brand a few weeks ago (in comments that have now been deleted 🙄) and yet they gift her about £500 worth of products. Have you seen her house? She can clearly afford a high chair!! But she didn’t want one as she thought it was overpriced. But Stokke still chose to work with her. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was all on eBay next week and she went back to the original Ikea one! Rant over 😂😂

82DA9CBF-9EE1-41B0-9536-D7B68A764CC7.jpeg
29C0D725-0EF4-4A64-8A8D-C683B0232D24.jpeg
E5CCBDD9-E07A-403C-8411-0EDBEE521ACE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Oh India wolf, you naive young nugget... Verucca Salty desperately WANTS us to stay invested hence why she posts (normally) every 3.8seconds of nonsense relating to the baby. She'd be horrified if her loyal sheeple stopped asking.

Could we possible have a picture of something interesting soon? Not an afflicate link, not you hovering over a manky drain cover just because the building above it is pink and not your elderly Lothario husband in his usual shorts (hint hint Joules please send that man some kindly gifted shorts soon)

I AM BORED OF YOUR BUMP, YOUR WISTFUL EASING-OUT-A-FART LOOKS AND YOUR ENDLESS BOUQUETS OF FLOWERS. Don't get me started on fields of cow parsley...

• Haha

Foobar

Haha the NCT crew picture in her stories just highlights how abnormally wide (compared to like... everyone else) her legs are apart when she poses :LOL:

• Haha

Libbie

VIP Member
So thus far the following items have been ‘gifted’ ...to a person that can more than afford to purchase said items herself!

Bugaboo Fox £1,119.00

Nuna Pipa Car seat £250.00

Snuzpod Crib £199.95

Stokke Tripp Trapp Newborn set £229.99

Nuna Leaf £200.00

Medela Double Breast Pump £244.00

Little Green Sheep Cot Matress £149.00

Grand total of £2391.94!!!

Have I missed anything?!
😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Angry

Skewbedu

VIP Member
FML, after all my moaning about her twee ways - THE BABY HAS MY DAUGHTER'S NAME. Can we have a steward's recount?

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Has she just stolen roses from someone's garden in that third shot?

Last date night I see.. Until the next last one.
Waiting for posts on...
Last affiliate link before baby
Last stare wistfully into the distance while looking like a cock in a photo before the baby
Last #this guy quote before the baby
Last freebie kindly gifted before baby

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

Chatty Member
@checked_pyjamas there's several very suspicious things about your account🐟🐠🐡. Please do pm admin @Helen to confirm that you're actually a business that gives things to social media infuencers, and not the other way around..

• Wow

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
She's been talking about her expressing colostrum for weeks already and she's only 37 weeks now.

She strikes me as the most highly strung, over the top person. She can't just have a baby, she has to be totally OTT, expressing a bloody freezer full of colostrum for no real reason and having her placenta encapsulation to share with the world.

What even is the point of expressing colostrum, other than to stimulate the uterus and go into early labour. Surely it's the baby drinking the colostrum from the breast that helps your milk to come in and to helps you and your baby start breastfeeding 🤷‍♀️ supply and demand. Trying to bottle feed colostrum will only make the process harder.

Let your body do what it's designed to do and stop being such a control freak!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Leita

Chatty Member
has Anyone seen feathering the empty nests new kitchen, it also looks suspiciously similar to RVK’s 🤔
Elle has her own style, there are some similarities but I think that’s current kitchen style rather than copy. I also don’t think she should appear on Tattle. Elle has so much to deal with....

I just don’t get why companies want to work with such a stuffy, snobby brat who has as much charisma as a door handle (an antique brass door handle of course, dahling) 🙄

I feel sick too. Mention all her bloody holidays and how they could be helping those less fortunate 🤬
How on earth would she find someone less fortunate to donate her high chair too? Do you realise how incredibly difficult and patronising that would be? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Nosleep

It’s all so embarrassing but I can’t stop watching! One ‘last’ picture the two of us (except it’s not) one ‘last’ date night (except it’s not) one ‘last’ bump pic (except it’s not) She’s just setting herself up for such stress and I don’t understand why. She started talking about inducing labour TWO WEEKS ago and she only just turned 38 weeks now! She’s now replying to people asking about her due date saying she could have a couple more weeks to go when in actual fact she could have up to 4 more bastard weeks. Are we gonna have ‘last’ pics every day until then? So fucking weird.

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I remember this too 🤣 oh the shock!
I should have known better the second time! I remember getting home from hospital the same day and baking fucking bread for my guests! 😂🤦‍♀️ Like I was some super human domestic godess, just born for this motherly role and it wasn't as hard as I'd thought 🤣 idiot.

I swear to god 2 days later it all hit my like a 10 tonne truck. I spent the next 6 months looking like the living dead, dealing with poops upto her bloody armpits, and googling of you can die from sleep deprivation 😂

• Haha

JBinstafun

Haha the NCT crew picture in her stories just highlights how abnormally wide (compared to like... everyone else) her legs are apart when she poses :LOL:
Did one of the blokes knock up 2 women in the same NCT class - unlucky coincidence

• Haha

Barbs14

I actually think Hunters And heels page is more a copy of Rosie Londoners . She fangirls the hell out of her page and then tries to emulate her completely

Reactions: 8

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Urgh the early morning walk with friends. So Ben isn't working again today? What an embarrassing couple of wastrels they are, playing at life and annoying the rest of us with their vacuous ways

Reactions: 8