Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
So the most horrendous thing has been avoided luckily today. I've just gotten home from a day out at Mottisfont in Hampshire. Sat down for a squizz at Insta and who was also there today? FLAMING GRABECCA. Can you imagine actually seeing her in the flesh?
Oh the fun I would have had photo bombing all her insta pictures with a full on gurn in the background. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Meringue22

VIP Member
Coz she has fuck all else to do 🤣

Not tagging sainsburys for your bargain cake, grabby? What’s the matter, is sainsbos too middle class to grab attention from?
And Ben jokes it’s a magical bring the baby cake. Oh Ben! You’re soooooooo funny! 🙄 but it’s usually the stork. Had to mention the baby didn’t she? She’s having a baby. Does everyone know that? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Her mum seems to be a absolutely lapping up all the Instagram attention like they're minor celebrities. They're as bad as each other.

The 'message just keep coming in' - maybe get of your bloody phone, stop shallowly thriving off the attention of complete strangers and live in the real world, just for a day.

That baby is still less than one day old. Who in their right mind would give a shit what total strangers have to say in the middle of such a special day.

They are so detached from the real world that they seem to think of the likes and comments and Pinterest pictures and the brand tagging before anything else.

They NEEDS to take some time offline, it seems like a full blown addiction.

rockyroad

Her moaning about boredom is really distasteful. She should get a meaningful hobby, I had six weeks off before my first, it was an amazing time, I did alll the things I’d wanted to do for ages - piano playing, drawing, wrote letters to friends, sorted the house, watched TV, went out for lunches. It’s a sign of her dripping with privilege lifestyle that none of these hold interest for her, because she gets to do them all the time. I’d love to see her have to live a week of a normal person, work, chores, sleep.

It’s a trope but it takes a boring person to be bored, especially when you have as much freedom as she does.

yepmetoo

This morning's stories have infuriated me, her tone in those posts is so patronising 'read all the posts before messaging me' does she think she is an expert in pregnancy and childbirth now? What she fails to realise is that a lot of her followers aren't complete idiots (midwife and mother of 3 children here) and will have much more experience and knowledge than her.

And the constant attempts to bring on early labour (clary sage "if you know, you know" silly silly girl) Rvk you are utterly selfish, what you are trying to do is stupid and extremely dangerous. Your baby will come when she is good and ready. I read her posts and think what an absolute idiot she is. The immaturity she shows on instagram - I seriously worry for her child.

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
So I went ahead and read that cringe fest of a post. Flips sake! Why did we have that weird picture at the end again? She looks like she's about to squat over that drain. I can't fathom why she thinks it's a good shot.
I've never seen anyone so narcissistic as Veruca Salty.
Also I do NOT want to hear about your discharge, Veruca! I csn just about cope with the thought you have conceived in the first place using your lady areas, but what is leaking from there is tmi. Sort... it... out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
She. Is. Awful.

I'm not entirely sure that she's realised this baby is an actual human life, not just a bit of gram content.

Has she even thought further ahead than the perfect Instagramable announcement, and the staged baby snaps in impractical outfits.

Like the actual parenting part?

Yes babies look cute, lots of people like a good newborn photo. But what about the tough, unglamorous, exhausting life long commitment that is parenting.

Not just a cool date for that already pre-planned arrival picture that would be super instagramable even if the baby comes far too early. 😡

I wouldn't be surprised if she's not already typed out the arrival announcement on her phone, ready for when the baby is here.

She takes so much for granted it's sickening.

• Heart

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Just saw this on insta and immediately thought of RVK! She’s in for a rude awakening if she thinks it’s going to be all pretty clothes, coffee dates with the NCT girls and walks with the bugaboo 🙄😂
94418ACA-C67B-494F-B30F-24A842E5FD00.jpeg

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
After all that shameless begging and tagging of companies on Instagram for a free baby monitor, no one sent her one so her parents bought it.

I totally get grandparents wanting to help when you're just starting out but did they buy anything themselves, anything at all, for that baby?! It's unreal.

The only single item you weren't able to scrounge as a freebie, you're parents bought.

And trying to make out it was bought right at the end because you couldn't decide. Who are you kidding, you were hanging it out to see if any company would cave and send one and they didn't 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clare

VIP Member
What kind of woman gives out advice on ANYTHING baby/feeding/childbirth related before she’s even had a baby - dangerous - she shouldn’t be giving out any advice at all. The woman is completely delusional!

Hashtagblessed

Annabelle, Aurelia, Orla, Posy, Daisy, Flora, Florence, Darcy, Beau, India, Reneé, Freya, Sienna, Matilda (Tilly), Bonnie, Annie.

I’m not playing bingo, I just want to increase the chances of her reading the name on this forum before she ‘announces’ it and to know that she’ll be furious!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
They're bloody nuts though. The baby is literally hours old and they're staging the baby in flat lays and her mums on Instagram posting and thanks everyone and saying how blessed she is for all the messages.

Why can't they just take those first few DAYS at least to soak it all in. When my children were born I was so utterly immersed in the wonderful newborn bubble that I forgot about the outside world entirely.

I did not spend those precious first few hours staging photos, tagging brands and replying to strangers. Put your bloody phone away for goodness sake. Instagram will still be there tomorrow.

She can hardly be 12 hours old. You never ever get those first few hours back. I'm glad I didn't spent mine staging flat lays.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Snarky

When her waters break that baby is just going to fall right out - because she constantly poses for photos with her feet really wide apart. Wtf is the deal with it. Really annoys me and looks so weird. Close your legs woman for the love of god!!

Her stance is soooo weird in the latest photo of her bump. Why are her legs spread wider than her hips?!!!
She's always posed like that but it's got wider and wider during her pregnancy lol looks so odd like she's peeing

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Her blog post on baby clothes 😒

1. She has bought a freakin obscene amount of clothes. That baby has more in those draws than my 10 year old her had in her entire life!

2. Her baby isn't here yet, so I don't understand how she's qualified to advise others of what they need to buy and how much of it. So much of that stuff will never ever get worn as you just won't have the time or energy to bother with fancy rompers and little baby shoes. Sleepsuits and vest for months, no matter how many good intentions of fancy outfits you start out with. And they go through sizes in a flash... most of that stuff won't have chance to make it out of the draw. So so wasteful and excessive.

3. She's officially on 'maternity leave' now and claiming SMP but still posting with affiliated links to make money off her posts. Is that not a bit of a contradiction.

swipeup

VIP Member
I just can't wrap my head round how she's supposed to be on maternity leave but she's still posting photos, putting up new blog posts and posting affiliate links. There's literally no difference on her account apart from no ads. It makes her look really silly for all those times she's complained about being so busy, so much work to do chained to the laptop, yet apparently it's so easy it can even be done while you're on maternity leave. There's literally no difference in her life between maternity leave and (allegedly) working flat out. Says it all really.

Gill247

Just reading her latest post, her ‘mamma’ said her due date was July 4th. It’s June 9th and she is talking about things to bring on an early labour - is she for fu**ing real???? Doesn’t she realise how incredibly dangerous it would be to wish a premature baby on herself?
My Mum is a retired midwife and my SIL is a neonatal nurse, so maybe it’s the years of horrifically sad stories I’ve heard about premi babies, but she is a selfish twat!!!!