Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I remember her once posting on stories about how someone had mentioned her teeth or asked if she’d ever thought of braces in a DM and I think she put the message in her stories... 🤔 🦷 It was a long time ago, I think she must be happy with her smile.
I remember that a while ago too. I think she said that's why she doesn't show her face much or something.

hereforthe_tea

I've never known anyone to buy as many clothes before the baby is here. Of course you stock up on your packs of sleepsuits and babygrows to get you started and maybe a few cute outfits but isn't it half the fun waiting until the baby's here and going shopping to choose outfits for your actual baby now they've arrived. I just don't understand buying all those "proper" outfits for a newborn that's not even here yet. And yes some of them look utterly impractical for a newborn with all the buttons and frills. I suspect there's going to be a lot of dressing the baby like a doll for the gram and them back into a babygrow for real life. How sad.

As for her complaining that she's so bored, she doesn't realize that at this point, most women have just finished up work for mat leave now and are only now going into to shopping and nesting mode for the last few weeks. She's bored stupid becasue she's been in shopping and nesting mode for the past 7 months!! She's on a different planet. She's replying to every comment on instagram. Well that will keep her engagement up becasue otherwise her account is in the toilet now that her vacuous empty life is being shown for what it is.

Anyone notice mention of presumably the first trip somewhere hot in January. Guesses....Maldives, Mauritius???
That’s two trips before the child is even 6 months... absolutely crazy!