RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many bedrooms do they have? Is she going to have to give up her full wall of fitted wardrobes in the spare room?
Or pack both children in the same bedroom. Maybe even buy a bunk bed! Could you imagine? “So common!”. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That third picture is a mess. In fact the whole announcement is a mess. Whether you like or are annoyed by some of the influences most are embracing the growing creative options on IG. But she's isn't photogenic, she has a voice that grates and her creativity. styling and eye for a photo are so piss poor. I can't think she has much more of a shelf life.
The 3rd picture is appalling. Clearly RVK asked freya to "hug the baby" or some tit but it just looks like shes falling out of Ben's hands and face planting her mother.

How many shots did they take and THATS what she edited it down to? Honestly between that and the "mama" shot with her head cut off and her gum boots she seems to be losing the plot.

That's before you get to the socks and droopy bum in those awful dungarees
Screenshot_20201227-120339_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well i think this has confirmed once and for all she is a big massive baby with severe mental health issues trying to be an adult. I feel for her children, i think she actually needs her mother to basically parent freya, shes incapable herself. I soo hope phoebe reacts. She has really annoyed me the time as i live alone and the chances of me now having kids is slim due to my age yet i accept it and appreciate all the good i have in my life . She has it 'all'yet for various reasons still moans and groans. She doesnt know shes living. She needs help.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Urrghh, what a hypocrite. All I can say is bravo to @Madamelurker123 who caused Grabs to prove what a selfish, spoilt, self centred little madam she is. Fancy saying in one breath that you have to sign off Instagram because you cannot stand to see people having a happy Christmas "for various reasons", and then the day after boxing day you pop up with your "best present ever" pregnancy announcement, not giving a tit about anyone who may be struggling as she claimed to be only a few short days ago. But that's Grabby all over, she desperately needs the validation from strangers. Do we think she saw her follower numbers dropping and thought she needed to come back on quick smart to boost them? One thing is for sure, she is going to be even more insufferable from here on in.

And that is the worst decorated tree on Instagram. Not sure how she has the front to post so many pics of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i cant even remember the last time she did a paid ad on instagram so i think her bubble has already burst. Her follower numbers may be high but no one wants to work with her.

Reactions: 7
God she could have at least washed her hair!

Why no scan pic Grabby?! Couldn’t afford the private fee this time?

Urgh it makes me sick. Come on people, unfollow. I love Tattle or this would be making me feel extremely tit right now.

Reactions: 11
The 3rd picture is appalling. Clearly RVK asked freya to "hug the baby" or some tit but it just looks like shes falling out of Ben's hands and face planting her mother.

How many shots did they take and THATS what she edited it down to? Honestly between that and the "mama" shot with her head cut off and her gum boots she seems to be losing the plot.

That's before you get to the socks and droopy bum in those awful dungarees
View attachment 361077
This pic is cringe. As if Freya has any understanding that mama is pregnant. Jesus wept

Reactions: 15
There will be flipper stomping as we speak as numbers have gone down ‘why can’t people just be pleased for me...it’s been a rough year for various reasons...I’ve had no holidays...no one cares about MY mental health!’

Maybe Grabster if you were less of a self centred hole this thread wouldn’t need to exist!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her announcement seems like such an anti climax. I wonder if she’s fuming she couldn’t recreate the scan in front of the tree 2.0 because we would literally have a field day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There will be flipper stomping as we speak as numbers have gone down ‘why can’t people just be pleased for me...it’s been a rough year for various reasons...I’ve had no holidays...no one cares about MY mental health!’

Maybe Grabster if you were less of a self centred hole this thread wouldn’t need to exist!
Shes awful. Truly showed her true colours in response to the DM she got. I really hope people stop following her soon.

Reactions: 12

Thank you so much for this. So spot on. We're in tier 2 with (I'm sure this will now change now) very low cases, and seen so many of our tier 4 friends flouting the rules, either within tier 4 or coming here for Christmas, and then flaunting their flouting on social media too. Which we all know is contagious too.... If everyone is doing it then why not, eh? - At least grabby is not advertising it. Its been driving me insane. I don't know how to reconcile the love for my friends and the absolute disbelief for their contempt for anyone else but their own 'needs'. India Knight doesn't help with this. Anyone has ideas?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.