RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pulling her usual stunt where she doesn’t post anything and hopes the tit storm will go away. I sincerely hope it doesn’t. Not this time. Stupid bint

Reactions: 14
She’s pulling her usual stunt where she doesn’t post anything and hopes the tit storm will go away. I sincerely hope it doesn’t. Not this time. Stupid bint
I really don’t think it will this time - she’s done herself good and proper this time and the gram have not reacted well - some big big accounts have totally shamed her and I for one am very much enjoying it unfold 😂😂 if she posts more holiday spam (which she will because she cannot go a day without snapping her boat feet) it wouldn’t be well received

Reactions: 14
I really don’t think it will this time - she’s done herself good and proper this time and the gram have not reacted well - some big big accounts have totally shamed her and I for one am very much enjoying it unfold 😂😂 if she posts more holiday spam (which she will because she cannot go a day without snapping her boat feet) it wouldn’t be well received
I've seen peonies and pinafores posts, which other accounts have called her out?

Reactions: 4
Boat feet 🤣 fingers crossed she doesn’t recover from this. She’s shown how out of touch she is once too often now and I hope she’s finally fucked up her ‘job’ (😂) as an influencer

Reactions: 7
Boat feet 🤣 fingers crossed she doesn’t recover from this. She’s shown how out of touch she is once too often now and I hope she’s finally fucked up her ‘job’ (😂) as an influencer
it’s a bit like MoDgate all over again. Not entirely, just a bit. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really hope grabby has one of those gelatos in st marks square that ends up costing 30 euros or something ridiculous 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No one has actually named her though, have they? I mean, if you’re going to call someone out, for their crappy behaviour, stop being ambiguous and just name her! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
She’s so spineless
Turn the comments on and take accountability for your actions!
I’m not offended by her pictures because they are staged and fake as hell and quiet frankly boring, I’m offended by her attitude little miss I want I get - that holiday wasn’t booked earlier in the year at all - she’s stamped her boat feet and got what she wanted - content for instagram she couldn’t give a flying duck about anything else!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Reckon she's too scared to post anything further for fear of being ripped apart. But will pass the rest of the trip off as having a dreamy break from her phone. Which she's clearly not,constantly switching between deleting comments and checking on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is SUCH a coward. She is turning the comments off because she doesn't want to have to overthink her Instagram and see negativity?

The problem is that you don't think at all! You don't want any consequences to your selfish behaviour. So instead of thinking before you act, or stop posting at all, you're going to keep posting your tone deaf photos and just remove people ability to say what they think.

People around you are surrounded in negativity right now. Your photos aren't a public service that makes everyone happy and forget about it. Seeing you prat around in Italy for the second time in 2 months is like a kick in the teeth to everyone doing the right thing!

This is EXACTLY why people are calling you out, unfollowing you and come to Tattle.

You tell everyone that your instagram is your career and you're happy to exploit he hell out of that for free stuff. Bit the second the tit hits the fan, then it's just a humble highlights reel that people take too seriously.

If this is your job, then take the feedback and be held accountable. Grow a pair Grabby, or stop posting your insufferable selfish life.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.