RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boris talking martial law and £10k fines for people flouting the rules. Cue Grabby breakdown in 5,4,3,2.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
RVK Loves #21 sprinkling bee pollen on packet ham so I can tag 2under2 on the gram

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Remember when Ben literally carried half of mothercare onto the plane because they were too tight to put it in the hold...wouldn’t surprise me if they take a drone with them, along with tripod, Tupperwares... all the holiday essentials 🤣 let us not forget Grabby is the person who went on holiday to NYC and bought baking trays in target 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she deleted it already?!
[/QUOTE]

Yes! She is sitting with her finger hot on the button.
What a sad existence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The mentality of those people is frightening! What will it take for them to grasp how serious it is!! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Comments keep appearing and disappearing as I refresh 🤔 oh what a dreamy holiday it's turning out to be for her. Serves her right.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The mentality of those people is frightening! What will it take for them to grasp how serious it is!! 🤯
I’ve had 2 conversations this week where the people concerned don’t believe COVID-19 exists. It’s all a conspiracy apparently 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Comments keep appearing and disappearing as I refresh 🤔 oh what a dreamy holiday it's turning out to be for her. Serves her right.
How are people commenting? Are people who are friends still able to comment? To me it says that comments are limited, maybe I've been blocked

Reactions: 2
How are people commenting? Are people who are friends still able to comment? To me it says that comments are limited, maybe I've been blocked
I think only followers can comment, it also says comments limited for me too! Comments are also in a different order each time I look, it’s very odd! 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.