RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 18477

This is hands down one of the most awkward, cringey photos I’ve ever seen
They don't look like a real couple. Or like some weird mormon couple forced to be together because the guy is gay but that's not accepted in their religion. Lol. They have zero chemistry and no offence but look like they'd have the most boring sex life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t he have a skin cancer scare? Look at the ‘tan’ mark on his upper arm. It really is a cringy photo, not a cheesy one.

I think he's got his thumb on the camera remote to take the pic which is making his hand on the bump look very awkward!

Her mummy said on her account she’s due on the 4th of July. And, Feathering the empty nest seems to be crawling right up her backside by all the comments she leaves on her account.

View attachment 18477

This is hands down one of the most awkward, cringey photos I’ve ever seen
MY EYES. Don't make me look again.
Aging Lothario Ben is the most awkward looking asexual man. He genuinely looks like he's snuck up behind her and just grappled her into shot. As baby moon shoots go (even cringing typing the word) this is not the most 'sterling' effort. (groan)

Reactions: 2
Didn’t he have a skin cancer scare? Look at the ‘tan’ mark on his upper arm. It really is a cringy photo, not a cheesy one.
Yes, I think he had skin cancer a few years ago. And then a scare last year. Better be loading up on the SPF.

I’m so glad I found this page, I’m not alone :ROFLMAO: on another note, I was scrolling through tagged photos of the hotel abroad me and my partner have been saving for ages to visit and I see those damn legs spread wide apart, no other than rvk loves on her free trip to the same place, fuming!!

Yes, I think he had skin cancer a few years ago. And then a scare last year. Better be loading up on the SPF.
I can’t believe she’d let him take the risk of being in the sun so much, all for her instagram, so selfish!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
New here. Previously ghosting. She's really chapped my hide today. I noticed she has entered into the Cox & Cox instagram competition to win two planter pots by tagging her brother. Christ on a wheel, give some poor insta paupers a chance of winning something you get your greedy little mitts on for free...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New here. Previously ghosting. She's really chapped my hide today. I noticed she has entered into the Cox & Cox instagram competition to win two planter pots by tagging her brother. Christ on a wheel, give some poor insta paupers a chance of winning something you get your greedy little mitts on for free...
That is the grabbiest thing I ever heard! And it demonstrates perfectly and almost beautifully her complete lack of awareness of her privilege!

Reactions: 7
That is the grabbiest thing I ever heard! And it demonstrates perfectly and almost beautifully her complete lack of awareness of her privilege!
I don’t even bother entering these give aways now. I swear the companies look at who has entered, and then select a ‘winner’ with a high following and a public profile who are likely to share the product with “oh my gosh look what I won!” and generate even more publicity for them. They’re not bothered in small fry private accounts like mine with less than 500 followers!

Reactions: 13
Surely this is akin to employees entering a competition? How can this be deemed fair?

Reactions: 3
Because she couldn’t afford them if she wanted them... 🙄🙄🙄

Had a look and noticed she also tagged her mum in the post 🤦‍♀️ Thought she would have better things to do on their ‘one final trip with just two passports’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cox and Cox have some extraordinarily expensive items, but those planters aren’t expensive compared to their other items.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.