RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posted today "so much work to catch up on". WTF?? She comes and goes as she pleases, doesn't have to worry about squeezing in midwife appointments around a real job etc. It is really pathetic.
Those peonies won’t arrange themselves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's posted today "so much work to catch up on". WTF?? She comes and goes as she pleases, doesn't have to worry about squeezing in midwife appointments around a real job etc. It is really pathetic.
I thought she was on maternity leave? Whatever will she do? 🧐

She’s an absolute fucktard. I can’t cope with her! S P O I L E D B I T C H🤬

Reactions: 1
A very good friend of mine is a journalist and gets so furious when these people call a freebie a #presstrip .... it’s not press you are not press or a trained journalist
The whole #presstrip thing makes me CRINGE! I’ve seen _thefarmerswife_ go on ones to several places lately and quite frankly it’s embarrassing!! Who do they think they are!?!

Reactions: 1
That picture of her in the striped dress looking down while cupping her ‘bump’ is just urgh. Looks like she thought she peed on the floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Most embarrassingly, she's either lacking in friends to organise it for her or she's such a spoilt control freak-she's having to do it herself.

So... Very... Tacky.
You’re not meant to plan it yourself are you? God she’s anal

Reactions: 2
I honestly wonder how she's going to feel in 10 years time when she looks back on all this.

I would be very ashamed of myself for compromising so many important private moments as an excuse to squeeze in another ad. Her first pregnancy, her first child's nursery, finding out her baby's gender, 'babymoon' (x5?), her baby shower... all just another paid ad campaign.
That woman would sell her soul.

Absolutely every significant moment in her life, house, baby, wedding, is all just staged for the gram. It all just looks so force and empty and insincere.

It doesn't make me jealous at all, it makes me wonder how someone so well off can be so tacky and classless and greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly wonder how she's going to feel in 10 years time when she looks back on all this.

I would be very ashamed of myself for compromising so many important private moments as an excuse to squeeze in another ad. Her first pregnancy, her first child's nursery, finding out her baby's gender, 'babymoon' (x5?), her baby shower... all just another paid ad campaign.
That woman would sell her soul.

Absolutely every significant moment in her life, house, baby, wedding, is all just staged for the gram. It all just looks so force and empty and insincere.

It doesn't make me jealous at all, it makes me wonder how someone so well off can be so tacky and classless and greedy.
Well said

Grrrrrrrrr hand on the bump AGAIN!
She really is disgusting. It’s actually gross that she’s making money out of absolutely every aspect of that pregnancy. Makes me wonder if half the attraction of her being pregnant was the pound signs flashing before her

Reactions: 4
It also made me realise just how miserable and empty her life actually seems. Such an exciting time in her life and I've never once seen her look genuinely happy or full of excitement and joy.

Everything she does seems stone cold, forced, staged and calculated to create a certain persona. She is as flat as a pancake, and her and her husband seem to have zero chemistry. Even with everything they have and do, they just seem dull and boring.

I'd much rather have a little less in life and find pure joy in making an absolute mess playing with the kids, or just simple spontaneous fun with my husband without even considering the perfect instagramable snap.

She's wasting her life and is going to find parenting very miserable and difficult if she can't lighten up!

People/kids do not remember how well you fluffed the cushions or the sponsored tapas picnic. They remember the times when you put your damn phone away and have genuine, messy fun!

Reactions: 3
She's like one of those Surrendered Wives: no career, no life outside the home, filling her time with domestic chores.

Rebecca if you want us to set you free, blink twice in your next Story and we'll come and rescue you :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well said

Makes me wonder if half the attraction of her being pregnant was the pound signs flashing before her
Think of the ad opportunities though.

That kid is going to live/eat/breathe/play sponsored if her pregnancy is anything to go by. First birthday party as an ad too? It's actually vile.

I can just imagine it now. Sit here and pose with this toy/baby food/outfit while I post you all over the internet for money.

She's thinks she's in a different league to these awful channel Mum QVC Mummy floggers. She's really not.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.