RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I’ve noticed recently how little engagement she has on her photos. A photo from 12 hours ago has had 13 people comment, and 7 of them are other bloggers / businesses who seem to love sucking up to her.

And she doesn’t get many likes; photos average about 1,000 likes, some as low as 500 - seems very low for someone with 85k followers.

I suspect there are lots more people out there who only follow her to see what utter tripe she puts out each day and laugh at how irrelevant she is!

Reactions: 4
Also I’ve noticed recently how little engagement she has on her photos. A photo from 12 hours ago has had 13 people comment, and 7 of them are other bloggers / businesses who seem to love sucking up to her.

And she doesn’t get many likes; photos average about 1,000 likes, some as low as 500 - seems very low for someone with 85k followers.

I suspect there are lots more people out there who only follow her to see what utter tripe she puts out each day and laugh at how irrelevant she is!
She probably has such low engagement as she blocks anyone that dares ask her about declaring something or even liking a comment that questions it. People are starting to notice that though. The tables are turning.

Reactions: 2
👍🏻 Too true.

I (and millions of others) dragged my sorry pregnant ass to work, communing on public transport, up until the day of my due date because the bills won't pay themselves.

No babymoon (or 5!). No weeks at home batch cooking and rearranging the nursery display. Just working my arse off until the day before my baby arrived and the day after being back on the school run and carting my older kid to swimming and after school clubs.

Keeping it real in a world so far from reality. You haven't got a bloody clue woman.

Lucky you RVK, but do not play the poor me keeping it real card. Just don't.
It’s mind boggling what she considers real life. Absolutely ridiculous and insulting

Reactions: 4

Yel

FML she’s on MATERNITY LEAVE!!!🤣🤣🤣
Thank duck before she goes she's shared her pearls of wisdom about how to make a chocolate cornflake cake and ice with betty crocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That may be the most ridiculous thing I read on Insta all year - complaining about being in an airport. Everyone else has to pay for their few holidays and still be in the uncomfortable airport looking for food that isn’t revolting and doesn’t cost £10 per sandwich!

This is what happens when you are thoroughly spoiled. Other people get through the airport because they are so excited about their holidays. Once you’re averaging a ‘once in a lifetime’ type holiday every month, no wonder you start to not get the ‘high’ from it and start noticing all the bad bits of travelling.

And saying this is not ‘hate’, Instagram influencers. It is common sense and actually, indignation at the complacent privilege and self-regarding attitudes of the 1%.

Reactions: 11
👍🏻 Too true.

I (and millions of others) dragged my sorry pregnant ass to work, communing on public transport, up until the day of my due date because the bills won't pay themselves.
🙌 She grates on me so much! At least you had a seat Rebecca! Mid January 2017 I was 38 weeks pregnant and it was my last week at work. I was big, tired, sore and heavy and had to stand an hour and 10 mins home on a packed train as no fucker would let me have a seat.

You don't have a hard life Rebecca and that's fine. Just be gracious enough to acknowledge it.

Reactions: 11
Her social engagement shown on Social Blade is quite bad compared to others in her peer group

Reactions: 1
Ew she’s on about doing naked belly, baby moving vids. Please don’t. You’re not in Hello magazine love. Nobody cares!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I often wonder what her friends think of all this. Are they pretentious and entitled like her? She has mentioned a few of them are teachers, so they work for a living unlike Rebecca - I wonder if it annoys them when she goes on and on about how much ‘work’ she has to do. 🤔

I often wonder what her friends think of all this. Are they pretentious and entitled like her? She has mentioned a few of them are teachers, so they work for a living unlike Rebecca - I wonder if it annoys them when she goes on and on about how much ‘work’ she has to do. 🤔
I’ve always wondered this when she mentions ‘the girls’....

I’ve always wondered this when she mentions ‘the girls’....
I don't recall ever seeing photos of them. She always posts about having friends over for dinner...which turns out to be an undisclosed adverts. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have people over.

I don't recall ever seeing photos of them. She always posts about having friends over for dinner...which turns out to be an undisclosed adverts. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have people over.
Years ago I remember seeing a pic of them together but how can they have anything in common with someone like her now when they live in the real world and have PROPER jobs?

Maybe they don't want to appear on her social media, which is fair enough!
And/or they’d really rather not be associated with her

She's posted today "so much work to catch up on". WTF?? She comes and goes as she pleases, doesn't have to worry about squeezing in midwife appointments around a real job etc. It is really pathetic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.