RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahaha! 🤣 taking maternity leave from what? Being an ‘influencer’?! What an absolute insult to women who WORK their arses off right up until the last minute! Maybe she should stop with all the #ads/freebies then if she’s not ‘working’ anymore! She is going to have the shock of her life when she has that baby.......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahahaha! 🤣 taking maternity leave from what? Being an ‘influencer’?! What an absolute insult to women who WORK their arses off right up until the last minute! Maybe she should stop with all the #ads/freebies then if she’s not ‘working’ anymore! She is going to have the shock of her life when she has that baby.......
She is such a little sneak. It is prob to get around declaring stuff.

Reactions: 1
Omg it looks like she's checking to see if her waters have broke 😂😂 why do none of them look at the camera? They always look at the ground 🤷‍♀️

But she’s made a ‘mistake’, how embarrassing 😂
(One sleeve folded up one down. Apparently this is a ‘mistake’ 🙈)

• Haha
I was trying to remember how I found Rebecca's blog and I think it was through that wedding website she wrote for. I thought she seemed nice and had a great house etc. I didn't think she seemed like a bad person until those horrible tweets surfaced.

Sooooo tempted to say that the mistake is her legs are only 2m apart in this photo instead of the usual 3!

Oh poor you Grabecca. Seriously think you’re becoming a parody of yourself. Hope this wasnt for our benefit 🙄
Oh no. Poor Rebecca having to sit in an airport. Surely she deserves to get a private jet by now?!!?!?! Give it a break. If the food is that bad, she could have made sandwiches etc. Boo hoo.

Reactions: 7
Holy tit. Did she just use the hashtag #keepingitreal

Keeping it real. The least relatable human on earth? The woman that takes a holiday from doing nothing every other damn week. The woman taking maternity leave from instagraming flowers and free stuff.

But she's keeping it real on her 22nd holiday in the last year because her chair in the airport is a bit uncomfortable.

Keeping it real. I'm done. 💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy tit. Did she just use the hashtag #keepingitreal

Keeping it real. The least relatable human on earth? The woman that takes a holiday from doing nothing every other damn week. The woman taking maternity leave from instagraming flowers and free stuff.

But she's keeping it real on her 22nd holiday in the last year because her chair in the airport is a bit uncomfortable.

Keeping it real. I'm done. 💀
🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think she could irritate me more - but her last 2 stories have really pissed me off!!

#keepingitreal - she can’t be serious? Complaining about uncomfortable chairs and bad airport food while on yet another holiday. Then to say she will probably still get hate - so she must be aware how bloody annoying she is?! Talk about first world problems!!

And then she has the audacity to say she is going on maternity LEAVE - leave from what??? You don’t have a job!!!! You haven’t worked a day in your life!! Aghhhh, it’s such an insult to other Mums who actually work for a living and go on genuine maternity leave.

#ihavethisthingwithbeingacompletetwat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You haven’t worked a day in your life!! Aghhhh, it’s such an insult to other Mums who actually work for a living and go on genuine maternity leave.

#ihavethisthingwithbeingacompletetwat
👍🏻 Too true.

I (and millions of others) dragged my sorry pregnant ass to work, communing on public transport, up until the day of my due date because the bills won't pay themselves.

No babymoon (or 5!). No weeks at home batch cooking and rearranging the nursery display. Just working my arse off until the day before my baby arrived and the day after being back on the school run and carting my older kid to swimming and after school clubs.

Keeping it real in a world so far from reality. You haven't got a bloody clue woman.

Lucky you RVK, but do not play the poor me keeping it real card. Just don't.

Reactions: 10
👍🏻 Too true.

I (and millions of others) dragged my sorry pregnant ass to work, communing on public transport, up until the day of my due date because the bills won't pay themselves.

No babymoon (or 5!). No weeks at home batch cooking and rearranging the nursery display. Just working my arse off until the day before my baby arrived and the day after being back on the school run and carting my older kid to swimming and after school clubs.

Keeping it real in a would so far from reality. You haven't got a bloody clue woman.

Lucky you RVK, but do not play the poor me keeping it real card. Just don't.
I stand by my belief that she didn't want a baby but her aging husband did. At least going by her tweets about babies and kids, it doesn't seem like she wanted them anytime soon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.