Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We thought a few pages back that she might have bought it, didn't we? She is absolutely raking it in with those bleeping "kits".
Yes, lots of speculation.. Caroline gets nothing for the kits, the brands and her staff get paid but not her. 😆

Reactions: 3
Maybe that’s why Ruth isn’t so bothered about leaving, she knows she can pop back in and see Barry?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow. I'm amazed. She's spoken on podcasts about how they've only recently had money and I think they've been in their house since they had the kids so probably outgrown it. I'm surprised she didn't go for a bigger place in a leafier part of London. It's clear she's been raking it in from the kits. I image she'd never leave London, but with 4 kids, 3 of whom are now adults, and partners and now a baby I can imagine a big country pile is very desirable. Maybe she's going to rent it out/use it as a holiday home?

Reactions: 2
Maybe Barry bought gleam and “the Georgian pile” is the new headquarters with awesome backdrops for all the influencing?
i wouldn’t mind Barry having a YouTube channel where he discusses philosophy 🤩 it would be miles better than Anna’s (theannaedit) half assed book reviews

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe that’s why Ruth isn’t so bothered about leaving, she knows she can pop back in and see Barry?
I could never have sold that place to someone I know. I couldn't go back and visit knowing it wasn't mine anymore. Aware Ruth must feel differently, of course! Ruth's first house wasn't my style, so the new place probably isn't either, but I love that Georgian beauty!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe they've not sold the Gorgian place? She has only said "we've moved"? Maybe they're renting it out or keeping it as a rental? Maybe they will return back there and this new place is a business opportunity (do up and sell) and they need an income from the Gorgian place to finance it?

Reactions: 4
Maybe they've not sold the Gorgian place? She has only said "we've moved"? Maybe they're renting it out or keeping it as a rental? Maybe they will return back there and this new place is a business opportunity (do up and sell) and they need an income from the Gorgian place to finance it?
Maybe so. Although she mentioned in a recent video that they always knew the Georgian couldn't be their long-term residence due to the location.

Reactions: 2
Its hard to tell if Avas stories are current but she certainly looks at home and with Caroline filming the live from the property yesterday it does look like they've "moved" How odd they she hasn't mentioned it, she was becoming a little strange about filming at home recently.

Reactions: 6
Having watched Caroline Hirons live yesterday I’m convinced that was filmed in Ruth’s old dressing room. She filmed it on one of her house tours.
Interesting. Caroline was in Frome in autumn doing a book signing so maybe she took a liking to the area... Of course she hasn’t moved and is just staying in Ruth’s house then she’d be breaking lockdown...

Ava’s grid post from the 15th Jan looks like the Georgian house too (sorry if this has already been mentioned!)

I reckon they’re renting it out and Hirons & fam are using it while she can’t go anywhere. I can’t see her moving out of London. Especially after we’re back to normal. Eventually!!

Reactions: 1
You do it :LOL:
No way would I advise asking Caroline but Ruth might be so flummoxed by the upfront nature of the question she might reveal all.
I’m too chicken 😂 Hirons scares the bejesus outta me, I’m never sure how to take her - have you seen her thread?! Could be right about Ruth though, she might just Blab😂

Lol! Caroline will tell you to 'get in the sea!'
Or call me a ‘salad’ 🥗🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m too chicken 😂 Hirons scares the bejesus outta me, I’m never sure how to take her - have you seen her thread?! Could be right about Ruth though, she might just Blab😂

Or call me a ‘salad’ 🥗🙄
Former Freak here, I've been glued to her thread today. I think there is a big cross over most of us know both :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no, I can't imagine what she'd do to that beautiful house. Imagine camo carpets lol. I know I'm being petty but I reeeaaally don't want the Georgian house to belong to someone trashy like CH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.