Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Former Freak here, I've been glued to her thread today. I think there is a big cross over most of us know both :)
Same but I need to get up to date! I used to find her really funny with ‘Hello with Hirons’ and loved her cats but then she started to do my head in with how opinionated she was. She doesn’t come up much on my insta these days but I could never understand the crack with her lashes and cheeks😬. Anyway sorry to derail 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh no, I can't imagine what she'd do to that beautiful house. Imagine camo carpets lol. I know I'm being petty but I reeeaaally don't want the Georgian house to belong to someone trashy like CH.
Completely agee. I was thinking that if she were renting Ruth's house they are sure to make a mess while there.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Camo carpets?! Other posters on this thread who knew the value of Ruth's designer carpet with have a blue fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think SHE thinks she’s picked the most inconspicuous part of the house to film in??!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s underestimated the super sleuths on here! Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no, I can't imagine what she'd do to that beautiful house. Imagine camo carpets lol. I know I'm being petty but I reeeaaally don't want the Georgian house to belong to someone trashy like CH.
Such a good point.

Maybe they've not sold the Gorgian place? She has only said "we've moved"? Maybe they're renting it out or keeping it as a rental? Maybe they will return back there and this new place is a business opportunity (do up and sell) and they need an income from the Gorgian place to finance it?
She has either remortgaged or someone has bought it, quick search of LR will tell you that.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she sold the beautiful Georgian house. I wonder if they realised that they’d bitten off more than they could chew in terms of expensive upkeep? Plus, they have very defined ‘mid century modern’ tastes and the style really didn’t suit that beautiful old house’s features. I think they fell in love with the romance of the rural Georgian rectory and the reality was expensive and too far removed from their aesthetic tastes to live with day-to-day. The #ad soft furnishings chosen for that house were absolutely gopping and did not fit at all. She had no idea what to with it at all.

Last edited:
She has either remortgaged or someone has bought it, quick search of LR will tell you that.
LR takes a few months for the properties to be available online iirc.

I honestly can’t see the Hirons family settling for good in a fairly isolated area of Somerset, it’s bizarre.

I would so love to ask Ruth😁.

Reactions: 3
Interesting that CH has been filming there. I wonder what’s going on there? Maybe renting it out to Hirons and co. They’ve been in their Fulham maisonette for decades, so it’ll be worth a fair bit now. Is it 4 beds?

Looking at the brochure posted a few pages back, the house was understated and classic before Crilly filled it with flowery wallpaper and swirly carpets.

Last edited:
LR takes a few months for the properties to be available online iirc.

I honestly can’t see the Hirons family settling for good in a fairly isolated area of Somerset, it’s bizarre.

I would so love to ask Ruth😁.
Yes it does but the day list will tell you what applications are pending against the title.

Looks like this one to me? Or very near.
It’s the secret garden isn’t it!!🙀🙀
One of the bedrooms looks like Ted’s room , she storied it when he wouldn’t go off to sleep.

You could be the Sherlock Holmes of Tattle🕵.

• Heart
Looks like this one to me? Or very near.
Looks very similar but I don’t think that’s the one, wrong location

My theory is the Hirons clan have decamped there to wait out the current lockdown (her husband has diabetes so would be very high risk, plus a new grandchild). I can't see them being there permanently but makes sense for a large family to have more rooms and outdoor space. Not sure why it seems to be some secret though.

Yeah, it’s much more ‘them’ in lots of ways but it’s missing the ‘1970’s Aspen ski lodge’ fireplace she wangs on about.

My theory is the Hirons clan have decamped there to wait out the current lockdown (her husband has diabetes so would be very high risk, plus a new grandchild). I can't see them being there permanently but makes sense for a large family to have more rooms and outdoor space. Not sure why it seems to be some secret though.
I suppose upsticks from London to Somerset during the Tiers then Lockdown wasn’t allowed and Gob Almighty Hirons would not want to look like a hypocrite😂😂😂😂😂 after Jim being the most vulnerable of all the vulnerable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I suppose upsticks from London to Somerset during the Tiers then Lockdown wasn’t allowed and Gob Almighty Hirons would not want to look like a hypocrite😂😂😂😂😂 after Jim being the most vulnerable of all the vulnerable.
Gawd, it’d be like the Clampetts moving in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.