Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are pictures in this thread. He is the main photographer in her Colab dry shampoo commercial behind the scenes video on YouTube
Yeah I know. I linked them. I just thought the brand new poster who signed up specifically to post about him knew more.
Thats very odd @MysteryMan either tit or get off the pot. We know about his ears, we know about his age, so anything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did you do the same as me, drive round the village , cursing at missing the wrong road and reversing back up!😂😂
No, I live miles away and don't even drive 😂 Just had a look on Google Maps Street view and it looks great

I've finally managed to hit the balloons and 'win' a Lancome mascara sample from the swipe up link in Ruth's Stories. So it's not too late for anyone who wants a random 'cheering' little package in the mail.

Never mind that I haven't worn mascara since before the start of lockdown- 'free' is my favourite word.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've finally managed to hit the balloons and 'win' a Lancome mascara sample from the swipe up link in Ruth's Stories. So it's not too late for anyone who wants a random 'cheering' little package in the mail.

Never mind that I haven't worn mascara since before the start of lockdown- 'free' is my favourite word.
I won! I won!
I will receive my free 2 ml sample in 4 weeks.
I love free things too, I wonder if there are any more offers like this. My alexa used to send me random stuff, last item was disappointing, black incontinence underwear.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve only seen one fleeting photo of him. Where can I find more!!?? 🙏🏻🙏🏻
I think that description of him from MysteryMan is a bit harsh seeing as no one here can produce a proper picture and he’s 51, so what , hardly a coffin dodger is he? 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ on a bike is there an influencer in the land who has not been paid to schill these fffing razors

• Haha
  • Wow
Why has she never waxed? and why is she sharing this with us? who flipping cares... Just say im being paid to try and flog you razors..

• Haha
I won! I won!
I will receive my free 2 ml sample in 4 weeks.
I love free things too, I wonder if there are any more offers like this. My alexa used to send me random stuff, last item was disappointing, black incontinence underwear.
Congratulations! It will be a nice little surprise for me because I will have completely forgotten by the time 4 weeks have passed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Having watched Caroline Hirons live yesterday I’m convinced that was filmed in Ruth’s old dressing room. She filmed it on one of her house tours.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
We thought a few pages back that she might have bought it, didn't we? She is absolutely raking it in with those bleeping "kits".

We thought a few pages back that she might have bought it, didn't we? She is absolutely raking it in with those bleeping "kits".
Yes, she maybe using it as a London escape or whatever but seeing that last night just triggered a memory, and it wasn’t a room Ruth really ever showed or shared to my knowledge. But definitely filmed in the house I feel.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.