Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts exactly. They can’t stay put more than five minutes before they’re on the move again. Never put down roots or make friends anywhere. I find it a bit sad really.
Can't be too far away she said they are keeping the same nursery but the move would require a school change. Its quite odd, I like Ruth, she's not as annoying as most influencers, just stale and dull in my opinion but this constant moving has me puzzled. That house was the last word, probably a witch to heat and run. Maybe she just really enjoys decorating and renos, at least she's self aware enough to know what peoples response will be.

Reactions: 6
Looks like her old house must have gone for at least £1.65m according to the listing. They do seem like they’re always moving.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Please delete if not allowed, but I think this is the brochure

On looking on street view (really should be working 😂) theres the very distinctive statue in the garden

Please delete if not allowed, but I think this is the brochure

On looking on street view (really should be working 😂) theres the very distinctive statue in the garden
I think that’s the old brochure from when they bought the house (sad how I know that!) - wonder what they sold it for this time?

I can’t believe she’s moved again...! I get the impression she’s never that happy and a bit restless 🤔

Really, really odd! She did the same thing with the house they owned before the Georgian one - spent months and heaven only knows how much cash renovating it, then sold it. I get the impression she's the type of person who always thinks the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, only to find she's still not happy when she gets there. 🙄

Really, really odd! She did the same thing with the house they owned before the Georgian one - spent months and heaven only knows how much cash renovating it, then sold it. I get the impression she's the type of person who always thinks the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, only to find she's still not happy when she gets there. 🙄
I also wonder if she felt like she’d shared a bit much in terms of personal info and the location of that house, everything was very public ... pretty extreme reason to move house but just a theory! Oh and the fact it will have cost £££ to heat.

I’m sure she’ll still want to broadcast any renovations in this new house so she can get free stuff though 🙄

I also wonder if she felt like she’d shared a bit much in terms of personal info and the location of that house, everything was very public ... pretty extreme reason to move house but just a theory! Oh and the fact it will have cost £££ to heat.

I’m sure she’ll still want to broadcast any renovations in this new house so she can get free stuff though 🙄
Yes, I wondered if she's suddenly woken up to the fact that she's shared way too much and people can easily (and legally) pinpoint where she lives. She's an idiot.

Wow! I am really surprised to hear Ruth has given up the gorgeous Georgian pile. I thought that was her dream house - and it seemed to me that they were still in the renovations and redecoration stage. They haven't been living there all that long. She does seem very restless and impulsive; I think she has mentioned this about herself before. I wonder if it has something to do with her previous jet set model lifestyle? The location of this house must be amazing for her to want to move. I expect it's on the coast with a sea view? That's the only thing I can't think of that would make me give up my dream house.

She mentioned this house is mid-century (like the house she had before the Georgian house that she also tired of....) She also mentioned that Angelica's school has changed, but the nursery remains the same.

I wonder if Mr AMR is annoyed at her again for wanting to move so soon? I seem to remember she mentioned he was the last time she wanted to move after spending buckets of cash on renovating the first house.

Reactions: 8
She's like that cliche of a bored person who keeps renovating and redecorating except hers is an extreme case because she keeps selling and moving. That's her prerogative but she will probably complain about the hassle

She's like that cliche of a bored person who keeps renovating and redecorating except hers is an extreme case because she keeps selling and moving. That's her prerogative but she will probably complain about the hassle
It's bizarre isn't it? It costs so much to move house too, and then there's the upheaval for the children. I just think she'll never be satisfied, always thinking there's something better out there (which there may be, but who cares anyway??).

Reactions: 5
It's bizarre isn't it? It costs so much to move house too, and then there's the upheaval for the children. I just think she'll never be satisfied, always thinking there's something better out there (which there may be, but who cares anyway??).
especially at the moment, I wouldn't want to be going to house viewings, dealing with removal people etc. you never know if the people who lived in the house before were infected etc etc (I am paranoid, but a house move, when you don't really have to, doesn't seem essential IMO)

Reactions: 5
especially at the moment, I wouldn't want to be going to house viewings, dealing with removal people etc. you never know if the people who lived in the house before were infected etc etc (I am paranoid, but a house move, when you don't really have to, doesn't seem essential IMO)
Totally, I thought the same - of all the times to move house (again!!) the midst of a global pandemic is not it! I have to say that I did wonder if they've downsized, they're both self-employed in non-essential occupations and the pandemic must have had quite a financial impact on a celebrity photographer and a fashion and beauty blogger. Might be totally wrong but it did occur to me.

Totally, I thought the same - of all the times to move house (again!!) the midst of a global pandemic is not it! I have to say that I did wonder if they've downsized, they're both self-employed in non-essential occupations and the pandemic must have had quite a financial impact on a celebrity photographer and a fashion and beauty blogger. Might be totally wrong but it did occur to me.
I think they have downsized hence her banging on about the location rather than the house. She also seems reluctant to share renovations this time round, probably because this house isn't as impressive as the last house. It would need to be pretty impressive to beat that Georgian beauty!

I wonder if she'll come to regret this decision in time. She strikes me as extremely impulsive when it comes to house moves. Maybe the location is worth it; I guess we'll see if/when she does a video.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.