Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats she been at anyway? Did she return after Christmas? I always get the impression she's a bit down.

Reactions: 1
So she created the shampoo brand ? I thought it was a collaboration
I don't know, I suppose co lab would mean she worked with someone else to create it. She was certainly the face of it and the launch etc was filmed for her youtube years ago. Its unique selling point was the fragrance and that it left no white residue but sure they all do that. Like someone else said it wasn't great, I think it was originally sold in superdrug only .

Reactions: 2
I don't know, I suppose co lab would mean she worked with someone else to create it. She was certainly the face of it and the launch etc was filmed for her youtube years ago. Its unique selling point was the fragrance and that it left no white residue but sure they all do that. Like someone else said it wasn't great, I think it was originally sold in superdrug only .
I live in France and you can find it here at Monoprix, so the company probably earns quite a lot

Casually took a month off mid December.
Ah yes I see, back mid January she says. Dont influencers usually engage engage engage so as to not lose their followers. I suppose her positives are she keeps her nose out of tit unlike her friend Hirons. I could see her doing a pixiwoo this year though.

Her husband is wealthy (celebrity photographer) and I'd say she has made loads of money too. I get the feeling her heart isn't in it anymore.

Reactions: 10
Ah yes I see, back mid January she says. Dont influencers usually engage engage engage so as to not lose their followers. I suppose her positives are she keeps her nose out of tit unlike her friend Hirons. I could see her doing a pixiwoo this year though.
Yeah, she doesn’t seem to be too bothered with her content anymore. I guess she’s made enough money. Shame, I used to like her content a lot, but it’s just half-hearted, repetitive and rambly now.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, she doesn’t seem to be too bothered with her content anymore. I guess she’s made enough money. Shame, I used to like her content a lot, but it’s just half-hearted, repetitive and rambly now.
Yeah I agree, I really enjoyed her in the past. But now even the mummy vlogger stuff isn't worth watching. Obviously she doesn't need to do this.

Reactions: 3
So she created the shampoo brand ? I thought it was a collaboration
It was definitely more than just your usual influencer ‘collaboration’- she legitimately was one of the founders of the company behind it, so she wasn’t lying or exaggerating when she said she was one of the cofounders.

I’m not saying that she literally created the actual dry shampoo in a factory (although who knows- I don’t have the first clue about how you create shampoo) but she was definitely involved in the running of the company with the other founders. Like someone said above she was the face of it, so she probably took the lead on the marketing side maybe.

Didn’t she work on the shampoo with the same person / company that was behind the Zoella stuff?
Set up by gleam and the boss of gleam had a stake in it too if I’m remembering things right?

From what I can see on the Colab website shes still mentioned as one of its creators but it looks like Miles Dunkley has possibly bought it over.
I think the brand is pretty big, its in America etc.

Reactions: 4
Wow- they’ve moved house! The Georgian house was pretty much my dream home, but maybe the location wasn’t great if that’s partly been the driver for this new move. Wonder where it is/ what the view is.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow- they’ve moved house! The Georgian house was pretty much my dream home, but maybe the location wasn’t great if that’s partly been the driver for this new move. Wonder where it is/ what the view is.
What? Didn’t they just spend a lot on an extension and renovations?!

Reactions: 5
Itchy feet, this new place needs a lot of work too, she must enjoy that.
WTF was the flour ramble at the beginning about?

I sometimes feel these influencers/celebrity types never seem happy. They dont seem to put down roots. It is probably by the coast now.

Reactions: 7
I realised after looking at some of her new content that I didn’t miss her during her time off. Unfollowed!

• Heart
I wonder where the new house is... nice to just be able to see a house and just put an offer in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.