Ruth Crilly #2 Ruth Shilly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could be it. I think this is the same book she spoke about years back on a podcast. She couldn't sell it. She was told it was too niche and that she should write something that would appeal to her already in-built audience. Maybe she finally sold it - or maybe this article is old and she's sold something else.

Reactions: 3
If it’s anything like the try-hard waffle she’s been putting on her blog for years it’s going to be unreadable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ruth used to be great. My first love on YouTube.
Either she changed or I did. Can't fathom it.

Reactions: 17
I think it’s because when she started off she was quite real about fertility and life with small children. It’s fair enough that she doesn’t want to share her life anymore but it means that the content isn’t any good. Either trying to be funny or ads. It just doesn’t work. She seems like a nice lass so maybe she can do something else with her life.

Reactions: 10
Well, I never enjoyed reading her blog, too wordy, try hardy and going off on quirky tangents for me.
Don't think she translates well on paper.

Reactions: 3
I'd be interested to read her extended blog aka her book.
I used to like Ruth's blog posts, minus the unnecessary waffling. It's hit and miss with Ruth for me. Sadly, fewer and fewer hits as time goes by. I appreciate her book recommendations though.

Reactions: 4
I totally forgot Ruth existed on the internet! I used to follow her way long ago, pre kids when she first started her blog, I watched her on YouTube. Then she was modeling and would do a few vlogs. I stopped following her everywhere sometime when she moved into her Georgian home.

Anyway, I cannot believe she still has the worst fashion sense. She has access to all these beautiful clothes and has no clue what she’s doing, always looks undone. I don’t get why some of these woman don’t try working with a stylist to get themselves put together better. The same with Lily Pebbles.

Reactions: 8
Something's off with her. She can barely keep up with anything these days, including how to dress.

Reactions: 4