Ruth Crilly #2 Ruth Shilly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, true. Maybe I should actually look at it again. Just scrolling through, the “life updates” are very scarce, it’s mostly links to her videos. I meant she stopped doing monthly updates on baby/toddler development, which I found quite informative at some point. But it would be sad to praise someone for not shoving the camera in your kid’s face as soon as they wake up (Rhiannon Ashlee) or for being able to spell, unlike others (Lily Pebbles, Anna Edit).

Reactions: 4
Haha, true. Maybe I should actually look at it again. Just scrolling through, the “life updates” are very scarce, it’s mostly links to her videos. I meant she stopped doing monthly updates on baby/toddler development, which I found quite informative at some point. But it would be sad to praise someone for not shoving the camera in your kid’s face as soon as they wake up (Rhiannon Ashlee) or for being able to spell, unlike others (Lily Pebbles, Anna Edit).
That’s the thing. The bar is set so low that someone like Ruth stands out because she has a normal level of literacy and maybe she’s woken up to the fact she should exercise some common sense. But why should we be singing her praises for that?

Honestly I think SM has warped society’s thinking on so many things in terms of what’s considered acceptable.

Reactions: 9
The other thing to remember about Ruth is that she wasn't as honest as she liked to make it. When 'ad' labelling requirements were brought it she was one of the loudest to criticise it, I'm not sure why

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She completely lost it. That’s when it became clear just how much they were all getting away with.

Reactions: 9
The other thing to remember about Ruth is that she wasn't as honest as she liked to make it. When 'ad' labelling requirements were brought it she was one of the loudest to criticise it, I'm not sure why
Yes, I remember that was when this thread really took off for a while. She had a big rant and the Gleam lot all started using their own made up labels rather than just stating “#AD” clearly. So snakey.

Reactions: 7
Yes, I remember that was when this thread really took off for a while. She had a big rant and the Gleam lot all started using their own made up labels rather than just stating “#AD” clearly. So snakey.
Ruth had the most massive dummy spit in January 2019.

Tattle has the receipts:

• Heart
  • Wow
And these influencers are the loudest to shout ‘let’s get the old Instagram back’. They are the ones who turned it into a bleeping QVC channel? Selfish, greedy morons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Ruth. To be tall, and slim like you, but not able to dress oneself nicely. Sigh.
Screenshot_20221019-164735~2.png

• Haha
The state of that outfit 🤣 I like her hair though

Haha check this out. This video sums up Ruth Crilly so much, fancies herself rotten one minute and then pretends she's a frazzled Mum the next

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
🎵 You’re so vain / you probably think your electrician follows you on Instagram / don’t you / don’t you 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's a toddler outfit choice. There's always an awkwardness about Ruth. Her vacation cottage by the sea is up and running. I wonder what her next project will be. She's not very active on IG or YT anymore.

Reactions: 3
Yeah and the night feed app seems to be defunct too. No doubt she'll decide to renovate her whole house again or something

What the f is she in about in her latest skincare post?! Is she not embarrassed to write this drivel?

Reactions: 1
I can't figure out her plan. Everyone knows if your break is too long, you can't get back to where you were. Ruth is somewhere in the clouds.