Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given the rumours that dispatch documentary is going to include a lot of comedians

I doubt Brand will be the most shocking
I thought it included a lot of comedians because some female comedians are going to come out against the accused…

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Not a fan of him, and if he has done what he’s accused he deserved the criticism

but..

its interesting how they’re blowing up the exposé as they are, perhaps to make an example out of him considering how much he’s pissed off the establishment.
Don't talk nonsense. It's been known for 20+ years what he's like. Like when the day after 9/11 he went to work at MTV dressed as Osama Bin Laden. All the women. He's been talked about negatively through his marriage of Katie Perry and the movie career he only had because of that marriage that ended when his marriage did. It's been a three year investigation to make sure they have plenty of evidence that cannot be denied. It wasn't a rush job to out someone. I am delighted he's finally being brought down and hope many others are joining him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I'm getting 100% behind Russell Brand.

It sounds like you don't want to risk him behind you!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The story tomorrow is about him. He denying the very serious allegations about to come out.
Yes millionaire Russell Brand, it is all because the media is terrified of your truths so they have to take you down. Your badly edited video shows how much you are panicking.

Will there e anything about the rumours of super injunctions?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Had to come here when I the news, apparently multiple comedians are going to be shown in the doc. Seen rumours of David Williams too. Wonder if one of these might be the comedian Katherine Ryan has been alluding to for a while now.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Guessing this is the Tattle Thread most busy this weekend then! Had a quiet weekend ahead planned too 🤔

There is a lot to talk about with him but I never did quite understand Jemima Khan and him and that odd story with a massuse....

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes millionaire Russell Brand, it is all because the media is terrified of your truths so they have to take you down. Your badly edited video shows how much you are panicking.

Will there e anything about the rumours of super injunctions?
i don’t know if there was a super injunction as such but a lot of people on twitter are saying vice wanted to run a story on this a year or so back but couldn’t get past rb’s lawyers. i can only assume that either something was in place and isn’t anymore, or that dispatches/the times have a much more robust legal team.
---
I'm getting 100% behind Russell Brand.

It sounds like you don't want to risk him behind you!
……. are we really already joking about this. the man is (allegedly) a serial rapist.

Reactions: 15
i don’t know if there was a super injunction as such but a lot of people on twitter are saying vice wanted to run a story on this a year or so back but couldn’t get past rb’s lawyers. i can only assume that either something was in place and isn’t anymore, or that dispatches/the times have a much more robust legal team.
---

……. are we really already joking about this. the man is (allegedly) a serial rapist.
The Super injunction is usually only when someone can argue that it isn't in the interests of the public. If the press lawyers can prove a person may be dangerous (ie has harmed someone) it's not longer relevant. So things like "this person likes taking coke and shagging" - injunction, "We have proof this person plied someone full of coke and R***ed them"- public interest and publish.

Reactions: 13
I thought the whole point of super injunctions was that you couldn't talk about their existence?
The only true one I know of is one from 1999/2000 ish. It was huge news at the time (footballer with family man image successfully stopped his name being published) but all traces of that have been eradicated from the net. You’d have to go to a library and waste through microfiche for old newspapers or take through online newspaper historic archives (if it hasn’t been eradicated there too) to find the reporting. It’s definitely a super injunction of the sort you refer to.

problem these days is the internet and nothing to stop overseas outlets publishing so they can’t keep a lid on things now but back then they certainly did manage.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think Russell Brand knew this day would come and therefore got involved in the MSM conspiracy scene as a cover and he went too deep and now he believes the tit he sprouts? When he was promoting himself earlier in his career he didn’t seem to mind the MSM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone think Russell Brand knew this day would come and therefore got involved in the MSM conspiracy scene as a cover and he went too deep and now he believes the tit he sprouts? When he was promoting himself earlier in his career he didn’t seem to mind the MSM.
I don't think this. A lot of people in addiction recovery believe all this. It's kinda a strange thing you see often with former addicts. At my alcohol group it used to be anti vaxx, flat earth and crystals.

Reactions: 7
That's exactly what my husband semi jokingly said this morning 😂

Reactions: 9
Confused.com Is Elon on his side?
Elon is on his own side and that's the only side he's on. If he is on Brand's 'side' it wouldn't surprise me ... misogynists stick together. Just need that idiot Andrew Tate to pipe-up now. :rolleyes: Honestly, with friends like that who needs enemies.
---
It amuses me that his followers believe that they are the ultimate critical thinkers, the ones who are 'awake', yet they will blindly follow him and believe any old guff he comes out with. Some might call that being 'sheeple', no? 😏
There seem to be an awful lot of 'lost' people around searching for answers. Throw into the mix narcissists who need attention willing the fill the vacuum and it is a pretty grim state of affairs. I'll make a sweeping statement and just say, something has gone seriously wrong with our education system ... as you say 'critical thinking' is a fundamental keystone in the bridge between truth and reality. The bridge seems to have fallen down because Brand et al keep jumping up and down on it ... (Okay, enough of the bridge analogy). :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Kirsty Gallagher supporting him on instagram - that’s bold for someone who doesn’t get a lot of work these days outside of part time gigs on ultra safe global radio franchises like Smooth FM

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Kirsty Gallagher supporting him on instagram - that’s bold for someone who doesn’t get a lot of work these days outside of part time gigs on ultra safe global radio franchises like Smooth FM
Thirsty Kirsty? Zero credibility imo. Hasn't she just finished shagging Laurence Fox? She sure does pick 'em. :rolleyes:

I was thinking, if this all blows-up and it starts to look bleak for old Brandy-Wandy do we think he'll play the mental-health card first or the addiction card first? It's going to be one of them, nothing will be his fault obviously.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I
Thirsty Kirsty? Zero credibility imo. Hasn't she just finished shagging Laurence Fox? She sure does pick 'em. :rolleyes:

I was thinking, if this all blows-up and it starts to look bleak for old Brandy-Wandy do we think he'll play the mental-health card first or the addiction card first? It's going to be one of them, nothing will be his fault obviously.
I Will sa the mental health card will be used along with his extremely addictive personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I think he'll deny and stick to the "government and the media want to silence me" narrative. It's the best hope he's got of keeping a large number of believers on side.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.