Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard talk of there being a long term investigation into Brand by mainstream journalists and also that a TV documentary is due to come out soon (an exposé from what I can gather). No idea if these things are one and the same and if they will see the light of day (when so much has already been supressed from all we have heard). I did wonder if his recent interview with Diary of CEO and announcement of baby number 3 on the way is his PR hard at work, as they know this is coming. Anyone heard anything?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've heard talk of there being a long term investigation into Brand by mainstream journalists and also that a TV documentary is due to come out soon (an exposé from what I can gather). No idea if these things are one and the same and if they will see the light of day (when so much has already been supressed from all we have heard). I did wonder if his recent interview with Diary of CEO and announcement of baby number 3 on the way is his PR hard at work, as they know this is coming. Anyone heard anything?
The Times did that a few years ago but he got his lawyers to shut it down. Can't say I have much faith that these newer attempts to expose him will see the light of day but I'd love to be proved wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The Times did that a few years ago but he got his lawyers to shut it down. Can't say I have much faith that these newer attempts to expose him will see the light of day but I'd love to be proved wrong.
I wonder if they're trying again then.. let's see.
---
Did anyone here watch his interview on Diary of a CEO? I get the impression certain questions were off the table. I wonder also who approached who (I think RB approached SB but that's my own suspicion).

Reactions: 2
He seems to be on good terms with Doctor John Campbell, I am currently watching a video, where they are talking to each other.
They are talking about the dangers of the Covid vaccines.
How on earth did Brand manage to ingratiate himself with Doctor Campbell? How come he's jumping on this bandwagon?

Reactions: 3
"Dr" Campbell is actually a retired nurse who has lost some credibility recently.

RB tends to gravitate towards the eccentrics.He used to speak to David Icke regularly on his radio shows...He's probably terrified of covid in reality and has had all his jabs.

Reactions: 5
"Dr" Campbell is actually a retired nurse who has lost some credibility recently.

RB tends to gravitate towards the eccentrics.He used to speak to David Icke regularly on his radio shows...He's probably terrified of covid in reality and has had all his jabs.
An interesting theory you have there.

Reactions: 2
We have a winner maybe!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Laura has always stood by him even when he treated her so badly before "settling down" with her. I imagine that the Gallachers will step in should RB be incriminated.

Reactions: 5
The story tomorrow is about him. He denying the very serious allegations about to come out.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The story tomorrow is about him. He denying the very serious allegations about to come out.
Brave of him to come out with a video tonight

I haven't been following him much but I'm guessing his viewers are mainly conspiracy based now so it may make sense to plant the idea that the media is just lying

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.