Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of him, and if he has done what he’s accused he deserved the criticism

but..

its interesting how they’re blowing up the exposé as they are, perhaps to make an example out of him considering how much he’s pissed off the establishment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not a fan of him, and if he has done what he’s accused he deserved the criticism

but..

its interesting how they’re blowing up the exposé as they are, perhaps to make an example out of him considering how much he’s pissed off the establishment.
nah its blowing up because he's raped numerous Women.

• Wow
Reactions: 96
Given the rumours that dispatch documentary is going to include a lot of comedians

I doubt Brand will be the most shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Given the rumours that dispatch documentary is going to include a lot of comedians

I doubt Brand will be the most shocking
There is a guy on here who has always said that Brand was a bad man, I wonder if he knows who else is going to go down too?
@PeteM

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The story tomorrow is about him. He denying the very serious allegations about to come out.
Hooting that he thinks that after many years of being a prick the media are out to get him in an orchestrated campaign now 😂😂😂

I hadn’t seen anything about it until I got a notification last night that someone had posted here. I’m not sure anything that comes out will shock me to be honest, he’s just an insufferable prick and hugely problematic.

Lots of articles today saying ‘Who is Russell Brand’s wife’ which is a bit odd. Unless she is part of the documentary…

I think nowadays documentary makers have to be absolutely sure they’re staying on the right side of things and if he’s tried to shut down similar things before, he’s bound to have tried it again. The fact it’s airing (there’s still a 90-minute Dispatches special on the planner at 9pm tonight. 90 minutes!) surely shows they have enough to say what they’re going to say

Edited to say - just saw your post @Merpedy - so maybe it’s not all about him (which will probably puss him off, the narcissistic prick)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I literately just heard something about Brand on the news issuing some social media denial and had to come here.

Ooh, not heard about that doc. I hope Frankie Boyle gets caught-up in something too, I can't stand that hateful ****. It shows just how manipulative he is too, by cozying-up to the Guardian newspaper in order to avoid being 'cancelled'. Let's be clear, The Guardian had its own sex-pest working for it that they deliberately covered up for years untill the New York Times blew the lid off it.

'Comedians' in general (not all, but a fair few) give me the creeps anyway ... such a bizarre career choice, it's almost as if they are unemployable in any legitimate field of work, which is a bit of a red flag for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

but..

Has he though? He hasn't really had much impact on the 'establishment'. That's all a bit conspiracy theory to me. He hasn't been relevant or listened to for years. And he isn't exactly the first person to speak against the establishment on the years.

His career suddenly died a number of years ago, he went from Hollywood movies, TV, chat shows etc to relegated to his own YouTube channel. That says something too. Suddenly no one wanted to work with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
So many defending and standing by him on X when they haven't even seen the documentary. I'm guessing Dispatches will have gathered some pretty strong evidence before they dare name him

• Heart
Reactions: 32
"It's a witch hunt"...basically...So he's comparing his situation to that of Trump and Boris Johnson. Not quite.

Reactions: 9
It amuses me that his followers believe that they are the ultimate critical thinkers, the ones who are 'awake', yet they will blindly follow him and believe any old guff he comes out with. Some might call that being 'sheeple', no? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Has he though? He hasn't really had much impact on the 'establishment'. That's all a bit conspiracy theory to me. He hasn't been relevant or listened to for years. And he isn't exactly the first person to speak against the establishment on the years.

His career suddenly died a number of years ago, he went from Hollywood movies, TV, chat shows etc to relegated to his own YouTube channel. That says something too. Suddenly no one wanted to work with him.
Yes he was on Chat shows Quiz shows etc all the time and he just stopped appearing almost like he'd been caught out but nobody knew why and what he had done suddenly he was a pariah. I gather his wife has deactivated her IG account as well so something bad is about to blow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
London Sex Worker Telegram groups are going mental. Apparently journos have been in touch with a lot of the old timers asking about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
It's a very clever move on his part tbf - come out and face it head on before it airs and get his followers to spin it off in all sorts of directions as a distraction to take some of the sting out of it.

Reactions: 22
It's a very clever move on his part tbf - come out and face it head on before it airs and get his followers to spin it off in all sorts of directions as a distraction to take some of the sting out of it.
He'll have known about it for ages, this will be the final "We have you and your lawyers can't refute it" so push has come to shove. Come out and say it, then let the conspiracy theorists weave their magic.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.