Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other comedians are saying he's had plenty of people in court for 'reasons' connected to this. I suspect we'll hear more now this is out. It's easy to keep an individual quiet but not so easy once a programme like this validates their experiences and they know they're one of many. Why does it matter? A rape doesn't become less of a crime because he gets away with it for years.
Yes, but if this had come out years ago, it would have saved a lot of other subsequent victims, even more so since what happened with Savile.

Reactions: 4
Google it. Thankfully he’s in a critical condition in hospital. One can only hope Ian Watkins dies at this point.
Personally, I don't wish him to die. I wish him a very slow, painful recovery, enough for him to be put back in prison for the same thing to happen to him again.
Over and over again.

Reactions: 29
Groomed fans so he could sexually abuse children and babies. I think that’s the case anyway. Or he got the fans to do it while he watched. Sicko.
It's much, much worse than that . He and a partner were discussing having a child to abuse them. I feel sick typing it tbh

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Trying to get my head round this. I need to have a read up and watch the Dispatches programme but can't say I'm surprised. The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is why the police haven't been involved so off.to do some reading to catch up. Never liked this bloke since that phone call to I think Andrew Sachs granddaughter a lot of years ago.
This is what I mean, with everything that went on with Savile when he died in 2011 and this with Brand was happening from the looks of it around that time when he first started, did nothing get reported to the police at the time?

Reactions: 5
It's much, much worse than that . He and a partner were discussing having a child to abuse them. I feel sick typing it tbh
Yeah - a massive massive trigger warning for anyone who reads the court documents (the closing statement? Or whatever it’s called, a .pdf on a gov website basically) - I stupidly read it at my desk at work and it induced a panic attack it was SO bad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Out of interest, is this an ongoing police investigation or been reported to them? I guess not if it can be aired?

Please note that is not a judgemental question. I just wanted to understand how we can watch this if it was currently being investigated?

*I completely understand how it can take years to report and not at all for for many reasons*

I don't know a lot about police reports or investigative things like this so genuinely trying to understand it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.