Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he'll be turned into a martyr now as far as his YouTube fans are concerned. They'll be convinced that everyone has co-ordinated an "attack" to "stop him from telling the truth". Sadly they'll probably try to go after anyone involved in the exposé in any capacity.

Reactions: 13
I'm not sure what he'#s meant to be telling the truth about. He spouts a load of word salad.

Reactions: 4
My thought are with all the victims ❤ I hope this all gets an investigation from the police and there is consequences!

Is the program just about Russell? I thought I saw it was about multiple people

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My grandma thinks it’s all a conspiracy because of his popularity on various platforms and he’s a “nice man” who “wouldn’t do that”…🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He's innocent then isnt he. If the evidence couldnt convince a court then that is literally that. You dont get convicted just because some one says so, or you have flimsy evidence.
No luv he’s not innocent he’s just currently pre-guilty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Here we go see you on the flip side when a rapist predator bleep is still a rapist predator bleep
Sorry for all the victims and I hope there will be some retribution for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really want to have hope and pray his victims get justice but I'm reminded of the 20 women who came forward to accuse Noel Clarke and just feel sad that these men, and many more, don't pay for what they've done. Even with numerous, validated accusations.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s no place for misandry in this situation. There are plenty of men - no doubt the vast majority - that are disgusted at the likes of Brand.
my error, I take it back and replace with “misogynistic man”

• Heart
Reactions: 3
he’s a “nice man” who “wouldn’t do that”…🙄
It's an act. He's an actor. He's in showbiz. All this guff we've been fed over the years ... calling these people 'personalities'. It's utter bollocks most of the time. Their persona on screen is nothing like their persona off it most of the time.

Lorraine Kelly let the cat out of the bag during her tax trial, where she said under oath she 'played' Lorraine the tv presenter, as oposed to 'real life' Lorraine. It's grosteque. I wonder if Russell shagged Lorraine? I digress. :ROFLMAO: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
God that joke was just there in plain sight re the throat. Those poor victims and his poor pregnant wife.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.