Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So saying "the tories are tit" on Twitter isn't a full time, well paid job? Colour me stunned.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So saying "the tories are tit" on Twitter isn't a full time, well paid job? Colour me stunned.
They must be fewmin that Jack Monroe monetised this schtick earlier / so much better, like not only the booked media work but the beggy “help me I’m poor” stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She actually pretty much admitted that if Labour won a general election she'd start slagging them off.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Of course she would, or she'd be out of a job. No better than rodents like Lord Woodcock who switched political allegiance as soon as a peerage was dangled.

Reactions: 2
I'd honestly never heard of her until this thread. Is she Twitter famous?

Reactions: 3
Such a drama queen. As if there is any noticeable difference in Twitter at all. People like her are just terrified that people with views she doesn't care for are not going to be silenced going forward. Says more about her than anything else.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Such a drama queen. As if there is any noticeable difference in Twitter at all. People like her are just terrified that people with views she doesn't care for are not going to be silenced going forward. Says more about her than anything else.

Oh bore off love and get a proper job then . Sorry but she full on gets on my appendages.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
tbf, twitter has been different the last couple of days. now I see nothing but people laughing at elon, the weirdos who defend elon and people setting up mastodon in a panic

I mostly (solidarity with everyone he fired, obv) and finding it all over a extremely funny

Reactions: 11
They are mainly panicking because Musk is saying he will combat bots by charging for verification, free users will be bombarded with ads and effectively shadow banned. People like Tanskii and Russ are so invested in the platform they can't afford for it to crater when all the mere mortals refuse to pay a monthly sub to arse lick them.

They are mainly panicking because Musk is saying he will combat bots by charging for verification, free users will be bombarded with ads and effectively shadow banned. People like Tanskii and Russ are so invested in the platform they can't afford for it to crater when all the mere mortals refuse to pay a monthly sub to arse lick them.
Find this v interesting + can’t wait to see what comes of it. I think most online personalities these days have been sensible enough to grow their audiences across platforms + diversify income streams away from #content anyway, but that’s successful YouTubers or ppl big on Twitter because they’ve got a talent rather than these z list Twitter grifters.

Saw on a thread how a big but non verified account reckons her impressions are tanking. It’ll be interesting to watch how this ecosystem collapses as huge parts of the food chain abscond, leaving behind the desperate grifters and dumb dumbs 😬 Who’d have bleeping thought all this would have happened 3 years ago ey 😳

Admiral Rear Foo-Foo doesn't even have a blue tick, lol. I hope he doesn't fantasise about it, the beardy weirdo.

• Haha
Amazing performance here. She looks so proud when that tear finally drops from her eye at around the 1 minute mark. And Russ is there in replies to comfort her, despite her still not following him. Also why can she not manage to talk for more than 5 seconds without there being a jump cut. I hate videos like that. And again, people joking that she'd shagged that beardy twit was a police matter but saying Matt Hancock looks like a pedalo in her latest video is ok? Because he's one of the baddies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Amazing performance here. She looks so proud when that tear finally drops from her eye at around the 1 minute mark. And Russ is there in replies to comfort her, despite her still not following him. Also why can she not manage to talk for more than 5 seconds without there being a jump cut. I hate videos like that. And again, people joking that she'd shagged that beardy twit was a police matter but saying Matt Hancock looks like a pedalo in her latest video is ok? Because he's one of the baddies!

Woah. Way to scare people saying there are no mental health services 😬
And where did she get that figure of only 4% of asylum seekers claims are processed? That can't be right can it?
ETA just looked up the Refugee Council statistics on it for last year. Over 63 000 claims for asylum were made and 76% were granted status.
So no idea where this 4% thing came from.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine actually thinking Suella Braverman was worse than Myra Hindley because you don't care for her politics? She's presumably in her mid to late 30s and she behaves like a 13 year old edgelord. Utterly embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Also, sorry to say that a cunty Frank Spencer sounds amazing so this is in fact an (undeserved) compliment to Williamson.

• Haha
Amazing performance here. She looks so proud when that tear finally drops from her eye at around the 1 minute mark.
FFS. Far be it for me to defend this government, and yes I do think Sue Ellen is a disturbingly nasty and dangerous piece of work who probably should be locked up, but if you're going to go on a teary rant at least get the sodding place name right - it's MANSTON you overacting bint, not " Marston". Plus the staff actually at Manston are fine and doing their absolute best - this has been said by claimants currently there, plus numerous local doctors etc who are involved and overlooking matters; it's not their fault there aren't the facilities in place. There's also a reason not many asylum claims get processed and decided within a certain timeframe - it's a bloody difficult job and a tit ton of work 🔺️ But, you know, wibble for the Twitter/TikTok masses like your opinion is important and you matter and *care*.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.