Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shimmering

VIP Member
I sincerely hope he is lying in that blog extract. I mean I hope that he's lying about all of it. But specifically that.

CW. Abuse

It sounds awfully like exploitation / abuse if he was indeed 14 (I'm assuming, maybe wrongly, that the partner was older).

Reactions: 6

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Why on earth would a recruitment company need new systems for IR35… Wasn’t that all to do with concealed employment eg long tenure contractors basically having their cake and eating it (likewise for employers). What would a recruitment firm need a bespoke system / training for them? All they do is make intros and get them through the hiring process…?
It was only a softening of the regulations, it wasn’t scrapped anyway

• Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
the author shared a pic from the event the other day too

i can only assume this is the "extravagantly bearded" unbound publisher man and, look, there's a paisley shirt in the background too!

20221128_194757.jpg

• Haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
What actually is the deal with gofundme? If you set up a fundraiser and say the money will go to the Trussell Trust, can you actually just get away with......keeping the money? And can the person raising the funds just dip into the cash while the fundraiser is still open?

Reactions: 5

kachoochoo

VIP Member
Sat in local pub now using their wifi for "work", TV is on. Some quizshow. Host looks like a poundland Chuff in Russhire. Think it's called Ridiculous, appropriately.

small correction - he's not the host, he's the richard osman of the show. not-lorraine ranvir is the host

and it's a really fucking stupid show

• Haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Whining about being blocked by someone again I see. When exactly did he rebrand himself from creepy sex pest misogynist to Tory hater? I'm amazed he hasn't deleted so many of his old tweets. I mean he parrots the line about trans women being women while also having old tweets still in the public domain where he's openly slagging off "trannies".

• Haha
  • Sick

Boogs

VIP Member
Is that him behind the wheelchair (how wonderful that the doll lovers are inclusive)? I think he wore shades and trimmed the neck beard to try and go incognito 🥸

• Haha