Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
This may be my echo chamber but I don’t feel like I see this the other way around? Are any tories getting sued for stuff they say about left wingers…?
I think you do get the odd case. But it’s often about some niche internet drama that doesn’t make for very interesting news. Like this one: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-59306778.amp A conservative councillor tweeted a photo of Corbyn laying a wreath at the site of the failed hospital attack. Really stupid case, as it’s quite clearly fake and it references another incident.

Reactions: 5

JuliaGulia

Chatty Member
Am on a major grunk with this (have migrated from Jack’s thread!) so sorry for quoting such an old post but…

this what what my last ex was like, he used to have to have “wanking breaks” cause he genuinely damaged his dick through excessive wanking. Like you, I also know how to pick ‘em, clearly!!
Oh mate. You have my sympathy! (Sending sympathy-os - I am also on Jack's thread!)

Reactions: 4

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Omg is Tinder £30 a month?! They must be printing money - wonder if they’re hiring 😂😳

I wonder if the Twitter presence puts dates off…? With the whole Eddie the eagle situ I was already engaged to my now husband when he had his 15 mins and it was all v uncomfortable and tbh can continue to be even now, I can’t imagine willingly going into that & I was a young early 20s duckling without a fully formed cortex back then. If I was a 50 year old with a whole life established it would feel even less appealing? Like idk if this shows my emotional immaturity but whenever I see a bloke with a big following on Twitter or Insta I just think oh aye bet you’re cracking on 24/7. Bizarrely my husband would have such things in the DMs, and I wouldn’t trust a Russ not to engage? 😬
Fondly thought of Eddie the eagle the other day and thought of you 😂

• Haha

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
I might be being a bit useless, but I can't find any trace of the gofundme page? I thought someone had posted the link on either here or the JM thread, but I couldn't find it here or directly searching on GFM. Does anyone have the original link to check if it's still working?

ETA forgot to say I'd checked via Google as well.

• Wow

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me what UX actually is in real layman’s tangible way?
Also is he claiming to have Parkinson’s?

Reactions: 3

Limey

VIP Member
Can’t remember his smell to be honest. Maybe I have blocked it out. The answer to the second question would be giving too much away.

Bit difficult! But I’ll try. Don’t want to have to start an online fundraiser for my legal fees!
Naturally 😂

StatusWoe

VIP Member
If you go on Amazon you can read some of the book with the 'look inside' feature. Just in case anyone's curious.

Worse, some guys had multiple dolls costing thousands and even did stuff like take their dolls out in public in a wheelchair.
How creepy!

• Wow