Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he has said he will donate the equivalent amount when money comes in from his book sales but then is completely and intentionally ambiguous on when that will be… “maybe Oct? May?”

Long enough away he’s hoping people will have forgotten by then.
Tattle never forgets

But at least he's showing transparency that Jack Monroe could never hope to achieve

Reactions: 26
So glad to have found this thread. Been irritated by this beardy faux woke prick for quite a while and was starting to think it was just me that was! Certainly suspected he hated women but my god that sex blog confirms it and then some...

Reactions: 19
What is he saying here? That he’s going to donate the amount he had to pay Clarke-Smith to the Trussell Trust when he’s got the money? What a lying toad. View attachment 1465359

breaking news as it comes in:

View attachment 1465394View attachment 1465395View attachment 1465396View attachment 1465397View attachment 1465402
Wonder if he’s shooketh by what’s happening to Queen grifter Jack Monroe atm? Will be interested to see if he does follow up on this thread with subsequent donations.

He could have also just returned his leased Tesla and made monthly payments, but hey ho 🥴

Reactions: 17
What actually is the deal with gofundme? If you set up a fundraiser and say the money will go to the Trussell Trust, can you actually just get away with......keeping the money? And can the person raising the funds just dip into the cash while the fundraiser is still open?

Reactions: 5
I find it weird that people can crowdfund for things like damages and fines. Surely that defeats the purpose of them? Russ won’t learn any kind of lesson from this because he’s not had to put his hand in his pocket and pay.

Reactions: 15
So HIS SUPPORTERS paid off the MP, his SUPPORTERS have paid loads to the TT. Seeing as he was getting book royalties, he should have paid back everyone that contributed to the legal fees. He definitely could have got a loan or something and paid the fee that way. Cheeky twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There are far more articulate fraus who’ll be able to explain this properly -

But I can’t help but wonder if the Twitter good guy/bad guy way of thinking is why these lot repeatedly come unstuck? Like yes all for hating tories but I’m also not a bleeping moron who’d risk their house or career to be an edge lord on Twitter? It’s like this conspiratorial cult like group on Twitter have de humanised Tory MPs to the extent where they’re literally breaking laws in how they talk to/about them.

This may be my echo chamber but I don’t feel like I see this the other way around? Are any tories getting sued for stuff they say about left wingers…?

Reactions: 19
This may be my echo chamber but I don’t feel like I see this the other way around? Are any tories getting sued for stuff they say about left wingers…?
I think you do get the odd case. But it’s often about some niche internet drama that doesn’t make for very interesting news. Like this one: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-59306778.amp A conservative councillor tweeted a photo of Corbyn laying a wreath at the site of the failed hospital attack. Really stupid case, as it’s quite clearly fake and it references another incident.

Reactions: 5
What is he saying here? That he’s going to donate the amount he had to pay Clarke-Smith to the Trussell Trust when he’s got the money? What a lying toad. View attachment 1465359

breaking news as it comes in:

View attachment 1465394View attachment 1465395View attachment 1465396View attachment 1465397View attachment 1465402
But he does benefit because he doesn't have to pay the damages or legal fees he's liable for?

I just can't with these grifters tonight. The doublethink is off the scale.

Reactions: 11
I just can't with these grifters tonight. The doublethink is off the scale.
I also can't understand the people who donate to his gofundme. He's entirely responsible for the fact that he owes the money. He did something stupid. Anyone else would need to take responsibility for their actions, and I hate the fact that people are actually moved to give Russ money. Why would you? If it's because of the Trussell Trust, surely you can make a direct donation and bypass the crowdfunding? I don't get it.

Reactions: 13
I also can't understand the people who donate to his gofundme. He's entirely responsible for the fact that he owes the money. He did something stupid. Anyone else would need to take responsibility for their actions, and I hate the fact that people are actually moved to give Russ money. Why would you? If it's because of the Trussell Trust, surely you can make a direct donation and bypass the crowdfunding? I don't get it.
I feel for the Trussell Trust, doing important work but having these absolute grifters using them as a human shield when they get exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly. Imagine if he’d had to pay £6k due to doing something else stupid. Like he’d lost the money buying bitcoin or had crashed his Tesla and didn’t have insurance. People would be calling him a bleeping idiot and saying he needs to be an adult and deal with it himself. But when it’s a big bad Tory…

Didn’t Christian Jessen try to crowdfund after his libel trial? People basically told him to duck off. So why is Russ so special?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder if he’s shooketh by what’s happening to Queen grifter Jack Monroe atm? Will be interested to see if he does follow up on this thread with subsequent donations.

He could have also just returned his leased Tesla and made monthly payments, but hey ho 🥴
I imagine he’s watching the Jack stuff with interest right now, probably praying that her downfall will be before his and picking up tips on what not to do.

Reactions: 12
I feel for the Trussell Trust, doing important work but having these absolute grifters using them as a human shield when they get exposed.
Is getting away with it as simple as saying you'll give the gofundme money to the Trussell Trust, not telling Trussell about the fundraiser and just keeping the cash if nobody suspects anything dodgy is going on?

Reactions: 6
Is getting away with it as simple as saying you'll give the gofundme money to the Trussell Trust, not telling Trussell about the fundraiser and just keeping the cash if nobody suspects anything dodgy is going on?
I guess so - I seem to recall TT saying something about not accepting more from Monroe after some chaos over T shirts that she’d tried to link them to, without checking they were ok with it. But not sure they have to give info out about donations?

The JM hunters did keep checking that she’d made the donation until she posted receipts of having done so, due to her being a massive charlatan.

Captain Rear Foo Foo’s arse must be making buttons at the unravelling of the Monroe grift.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.