Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Russ mate. I know her standards are low if she's shagging Osborne but you're still not in with a chance.

Also she was his Treasury Advisor for quite a while as well as his bit on the side so yeah...her politics are probably quite tit. Did you not cover that whole image make over in your tedious week in Tory
Russ seems like the kind of feminist who just wants to protect the ladies--and he cannot imagine m'lady having independent status or thoughts. She just needs saving from Osborne and then Russ can imprint his lefty politics into her sensuous clay. Or something.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
'Never wanted to be a public figure' that's why he kept releasing books to his own fanfare and was constantly trying to zing people he didn't agree with for clout.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Russ seems like the kind of feminist who just wants to protect the ladies--and he cannot imagine m'lady having independent status or thoughts. She just needs saving from Osborne and then Russ can imprint his lefty politics into her sensuous clay. Or something.
Oh for sure he’s the kind of feminist who’d turn on you and call you a bleep in a second if you disagreed with his politics.

Reactions: 17
He'll be back.
Like all the other grifters out there, he'll realise that building up a new social network takes work, and he'll come creeping back.

I'm currently on Bluesky and mastodon and while there is a core of people on both who I met and became friends with on twitter, I'm also developing new friend networks on those platforms and yep, it's work.

Reactions: 5
He can't even leave without it making it some big 'me me me' drama. He really does think that he's significant, doesn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's going to be very interesting watching the fallout from the trashfire that Musk has turned Twitter into. People are leaving and not coming back, they're scattering to different social networks and not necessarily picking up the same network of followers.

Russ:

Twitter: 294,000 followers, 1,455 people he follows.
Bluesky: 210 followers, 11 following, and his arrival was not greeted with universal rapture
Mastodon: 16,664 followers, 220 following
Threads: 15,000 followers, can't tell how many he follows.

Reactions: 6
I started following him during the week in Tory stuff but even as a casual twitter user realised he was an absolute walloper. I think I dislike Mic Wright equally though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I started following him during the week in Tory stuff but even as a casual twitter user realised he was an absolute walloper. I think I dislike Mic Wright equally though.
I liked Mic initially (partly because I think he threw some shade on our favourite slop slinger, at a time when this was rare), but then got annoyed at his snippy replies to people *agreeing* with him in the comments. Who needs to create enemies so badly?!

Back to the cringemeister general though, it's hilarious he's having this tantrumy long goodbye. I agree with someone upthread who thinks it's related to his inability to convert a following into book sales.

Reactions: 9
In fairness yes he did. He posted up the receipt showing it. Someone waved it under Jack Monroe's nose to show her this is how it should be done.
Imagine being such a dodgy charlatan that Russ In Cheshire is held up as an example of best practice. I’d go into hiding.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m watching a documentary about the big bang, and it reminded me of when Russ In Cheshire thought the universe was 14.5 billion years old.

It’s 13.7 years old fact fans.

IMG_4707.jpeg

For those who are not interested in universe stuff, I need to explain how wildly wrong he is!
It would be like him confidently saying there’s 25 months in a year.
I am dyslexic as f*ck with numbers, and even I am baffled as to how he got there.

IMG_4708.jpeg

ETA. I’m sure we all appreciate the irony that he said this while trying to talk about sophisticated brains.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, his brain is a result of millions of years of evolution and the best it could fart out was Give it Some Minge, so I don’t think he can criticise people for enjoying a light entertainment show. (OK I admit it, I quite like Take Me Out).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m watching a documentary about the big bang, and it reminded me of when Russ In Cheshire thought the universe was 14.5 billion years old.

It’s 13.7 years old fact fans.

View attachment 2309194

For those who are not interested in universe stuff, I need to explain how wildly wrong he is!
It would be like him confidently saying there’s 25 months in a year.
I am dyslexic as f*ck with numbers, and even I am baffled as to how he got there.

ETA. I’m sure we all appreciate the irony that he said this while trying to talk about sophisticated brains.
Turns out the universe might actually be older!

• Wow
Reactions: 1