Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interested to see this because this woman has previously fawned over Jack Monroe and it makes me wonder what the threshold is for blacklisting centrist grifters?

IMG_9937.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Christ, if I had a pistol with two bullets and those two twats stood in front of me, I think I'd shoot myself twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

“might not be very active” (will be checking obsessively every two seconds to see who’s mentioning him…)

GIVE IT SOME MINGE YOU BIG WHOPPER!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

“might not be very active” (will be checking obsessively every two seconds to see who’s mentioning him…)

GIVE IT SOME MINGE YOU BIG WHOPPER!😂
I’m on bluesky so had a look for his first post and I’m delighted to report that the replies are almost exclusively people telling him to duck off.
(He also hasn’t posted anything since, so this remains his first and only post on there hahaha)
Here’s a selection, apologies for my sloppy censoring.

IMG_5742.jpeg
IMG_5745.jpeg
IMG_5746.jpeg
IMG_5748.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
This thread has made me splutter with laughter every other second. Utter joy. Incredible that I used to follow this bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
and so russ joins the likes of ian bleeping dunt in agreeing that this poor lil new wifey of georgy o shouldn't have had her special day spoiled by jso. even though jso have confirmed the lady who threw the confetti is not part of jso

none of these people are serious

IMG_20230709_202236.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Russ white knighting for a random.

It wasn't tit, it was a bit of confetti.

Chill, rear foo foo man.

Reactions: 7
Russ mate. I know her standards are low if she's shagging Osborne but you're still not in with a chance.

Also she was his Treasury Advisor for quite a while as well as his bit on the side so yeah...her politics are probably quite tit. Did you not cover that whole image make over in your tedious week in Tory

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_0200.jpeg

Jesus bleeping CHRIST all the wet meffs in the replies and QTs asking him not to go because they love the week in Tory 🙄 “How can we persuade you to stay?!”

Let the liver-lipped bellend duck off to threads or mastodon or wherever, he’ll be back when he isn’t getting enough attention.

Me changing my mind every day about who I despise the most: Russ, Jack or Tanski.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow