Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t know who else is watching but WHAT A FINAL!!!
---
He was crying 🥹🥹🥹 if he cries at a winning cup (and mom medal again!) he has won before I’m gonna need tissues if he wins the Olympic gold…….

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

For the truth

There was a picture of him staring in a manic fashion at the jockey on the train to Hawick after a recent show off. Was quite disturbing. The caption said he was staring at a fan. So he went off on one saying it was his girlfriend. I can’t find it now but the menacing look on his face would make me run for the hills. Especially in the light of today’s allegations.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
@For the truth He peed a mates bed. That just makes it even more grim. God it makes me wonder what Toonie and Rob Baxter had to put up with alongside the Glasgow lot. Gregor got a double dose. If I was Finn Russel I would be coming out now and explaining who led the squad astray tbh……

I keep thinking what would make the jockey stay, I mean, when he poses in his budgies I wonder if it’s cold 🤷🏻‍♀️ but it gets her noticed doesn’t it, other presenting jobs and that. I can’t think what else unless he is still proper lovebombi g her. If so, she has my sympathy

• Haha
Finally the northern hem season is over!!! And ouch…… what a tanking for Bordeaux to finish it…… and of course lord god and ruler of rugby and France got motm…….

Spectacles

VIP Member
So him retiring to spend more time with his kids and that his body is supposedly effed was a load of 💩 what a mess his ego has made of himself

I assume he's been dropped by tnt if he's back playing?

I’m hoping this is because she has seen sense and not a deliberate thing to say that he is single, look how great I am.
I’ll be honest though, after stuff started coming out I stopped reading it, I’m just pissed off that he will probably get away with a load of shit because he can hire the best people to sort it all, because national hero and that. Where as for 99%of victims they can’t get a fiddle in legal aid without a million levels of proof and have to suffer the abuse still in the court system. I spend my day around this crap and I’m ashamed to see someone in a sport I love be such a nobhead.
I know there’s probably more players like it, but it’s suppositions. This is clear and I hope that it leads to the rugby community saying we don’t want you about if you do this.

dollydidi

I can’t understand what the new woman sees in him. Their relationship has already proved volatile with all the friending / unfriending which is just weird. Dread to think what is going to be unearthed with the court case - he thinks he’s golden balls by the sounds of it! What a fall from grace. His wife is well rid of him.

Jeeeesus. As if he is going to play. Or I tell a lie, he might and then whine about being injured and that he might be expected to get fit quickly.
but then again, look at Montpellier. They only need Paddy Jackson to finish things off

Reactions: 1

hssdrs

VIP Member
Think he did a bowling day with the older ones in Edinburgh a few weeks back and of course an opportunity for him and the jockey to show on their instagram. I mean really. Spend quality time with your kids. I’d say they be reeling at events but sounds like life chez Hogg has been difficult long time.
They also went to the trampoline park were they made it all about her jumping up & down .......I think is joked she was his biggest kid.

Spectacles

VIP Member
Totally being shallow with this but it's hot today so why not! 🤣 Spanish rugby 7s account is nice 🥵🤣

Attachments

• Heart

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Now that he's gone with a not guilty plea and it'll have to go to trial does that been that a lot more could potentially come out at the trial? This feels like it's going to run and run for a long while yet.