Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well, given Montpellier’s current crop, they are gonna need a team of probation workers never mind coaches!! Haouas allegedly likes to crack women too, good pairing there!
---
But his body is broken & he can’t play with his kids, remember
Amazing what rehab can do innit,
Fixes the mind and gets the body back to match fit 😂 I hope the top 14 drug testers do a fair few trips to Montpellier, be interesting to compare results with the SRU and that……

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Princess She-Ra

Hoggy is a twat but he’s become this way as he’s been surrounded by yes men for far too long. He’s gotten away with so much bad behaviour because of his rugby talent and now that he’s retired, what has he been left with? Ex-wife, part-time dad, court case and a relationship where they act like teenagers.

I sincerely hope that someone actually reads him the riot act and makes him see what he’s already thrown away, for his sake and his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
The full details are awful.

The stalking charge dates back to 2017-2019, when the first two kids were still tiny

IMG_4728.jpeg

IMG_4729.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5

For the truth

Didn’t get a good reception at the Hawick common riding. Not booed but no one giving him the customary cheers through the town. He’s apparently very much doubling down on the decision to go to trial on the coercive controls charges because he says he’s done nothing wrong. His poor ex wife and kids.

Reactions: 4
There was a picture of him staring in a manic fashion at the jockey on the train to Hawick after a recent show off. Was quite disturbing. The caption said he was staring at a fan. So he went off on one saying it was his girlfriend. I can’t find it now but the menacing look on his face would make me run for the hills. Especially in the light of today’s allegations.
Oh I think that was when the police got called the last time. Wonder if it was just drink tbh….
---
There was a picture of him staring in a manic fashion at the jockey on the train to Hawick after a recent show off. Was quite disturbing. The caption said he was staring at a fan. So he went off on one saying it was his girlfriend. I can’t find it now but the menacing look on his face would make me run for the hills. Especially in the light of today’s allegations.
Oh I think that was when the police got called the last time. Wonder if it was just drink tbh
The full details are awful.

The stalking charge dates back to 2017-2019, when the first two kids were still tiny

View attachment 2921743

View attachment 2921744
im dreading the comments on this. The whole men’z tribes asking why she went back and had more kids, moved with him etc, why she withheld the kids (probably didn’t but that’s always a line……) why she took his money. The men’z who play victim and never understand coercive control and dv. This is going to either make me very sad or very angry.

Reactions: 4
He forgets the effects of abuse on children and victims last much longer than a 24 hour sound bite or a trip to rehab.
---
I’ll be honest too, the more I think, if ‘our community’ knew about this and it was either a laugh, accepted as the norm or not even challenged then players, unions and managers etc need to take a long hard look at themselves. Luther Burrell report challenged racism and calling it out. We need to the same now about women, how can we expect the womens game to grow if male counterparts let this happen.

Reactions: 3

For the truth

Think he did a bowling day with the older ones in Edinburgh a few weeks back and of course an opportunity for him and the jockey to show on their instagram. I mean really. Spend quality time with your kids. I’d say they be reeling at events but sounds like life chez Hogg has been difficult long time.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Now that he's gone with a not guilty plea and it'll have to go to trial does that been that a lot more could potentially come out at the trial? This feels like it's going to run and run for a long while yet.
Trail starts 30th July back he is back in court on the 14th now there is still a chance he could guilty to some charges or try to get them watered down .
However this is like him keeping control of Mrs H a tad longer .
Either way it's the kids that in later life that will need to read all of this about their dad.

BWGossip

Chatty Member
Bébé Antoine is on the cover of Têtu (LGBT+ magazine), he is quoted saying 'even if rugby is seen as mascho, we're very open minded, and today I think we are capable to accept everybody's sexual orientation. [...] I doubt that there is only one gay player on the fields. The goal is that every player feels good with their sexuality and feels accepted.'

Source: https://www.francetvinfo.fr/societe...-honte-autour-de-l-homosexualite_6609756.html

Antoine may be my number 1 crush now 😊 (sorry Charles, I know you'll be devastated)

• Heart