Rufus_080 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was scrolling today and scrolled past her showing her followers a £925 bag she had bought. Honestly she is unbelievable

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She was live this morning with her pitbull and one of pitbulls friends. Ruth kept saying this Katie (friend) is fit. Katie said she worked for sky and Ruth said “you can install me any day”.
imagine ya mum on TikTok saying this stuff Nevermind your wife. She constantly belittles her wife. She’s disgusting

Attachments

Her behaviour shows time and time again that she doesn’t give a tit about her wife. In fact she only gives a tit about herself. Awful woman.

Reactions: 3
Anyone see Ruth last night telling Soph her kids should be in care. Also said if she sees Soph in real life she was going to kill her.

Alex, her own son was even calling her out saying she is disgusting and out of order for what she has said.
She was then sat in the box with a 21 year old who said “I go low when I argue” and she said oh you’re like me then. No Ruth you’re a 43 year old woman!!!
---
Was she not crying last week because of what Soph said to her but yet Ruth said she was going to SA Soph with a cucumber!?

Then she ran with the hate train. Oh everyone is giving me tit because it’s me that said it but if it was anyone else they wouldn’t get the same hate blah blah blah. Shut up you fat dog. Struggles with her eating disorder daily. Ok fatty
---
She also said she HATES HATES DESPISES Soph. Imagine having that much venom for someone you’ve never met. She hates that Kendra’s girlfriend can see her for what she really is.

Anyone see Ruth last night telling Soph her kids should be in care. Also said if she sees Soph in real life she was going to kill her.

Alex, her own son was even calling her out saying she is disgusting and out of order for what she has said.
She was then sat in the box with a 21 year old who said “I go low when I argue” and she said oh you’re like me then. No Ruth you’re a 43 year old woman!!!
---
Was she not crying last week because of what Soph said to her but yet Ruth said she was going to SA Soph with a cucumber!?

Then she ran with the hate train. Oh everyone is giving me tit because it’s me that said it but if it was anyone else they wouldn’t get the same hate blah blah blah. Shut up you fat dog. Struggles with her eating disorder daily. Ok fatty
---
She also said she HATES HATES DESPISES Soph. Imagine having that much venom for someone you’ve never met. She hates that Kendra’s girlfriend can see her for what she really is.
I saw parts of it and even Jess told her what she said was below the belt.
I felt so sorry for Kendra and dotty - especially when they were sat telling Ruth stories about what they’d been through and Ruth didn’t even care, just said she didn’t regret it or ‘witch I said what I said’. She is the vilest, most venomous woman I have ever seen/heard in my life! She says the most heinous things then makes out she’s the victim and says everyone has a hate train against her. It’s pathetic and childish.

Thankfully she hasn’t shown up in my algorithm for ages but it really is a case of same tit different day with her isn’t it? Deep down Jess must have so many regrets but she’ll never leave as Ruth will have ground her down.

Wtf...my eyes!! "Do your boobs hang low, can you tie em in a bow"
She's one deluded knob, she's a right fatso. She's really piled the weight on, she's looking like her wife.

I'm a big girl and duck sake!
That bra is holding on for dear life and the back fat from it cutting in.

Ruth is absolutely toxic. The delight on her face when she is stirring makes me feel sick.

I'm a big girl and duck sake!
That bra is holding on for dear life and the back fat from it cutting in.

Ruth is absolutely toxic. The delight on her face when she is stirring makes me feel sick.
I’m also big but I wear well-fitted bras that are my size. I would never fat shame but that’s not the right size bra, is it?

I hate bumping her thread and making her think anybody gives a tit but I couldn’t not share this. So guys what is your favourite ‘Ruthism’? 🙄 TikTok has really made lots of mediocre people think they are a celebrity hasn’t it?
IMG_6863.jpeg

I’d forgotten she exists. None of them pop up on my fyp anymore, except for Gem who has started a cleaning page. Which I won’t be following as cleaning bores the arse off me let alone watching someone else doing it

Reactions: 2
I’d forgotten she exists. None of them pop up on my fyp anymore, except for Gem who has started a cleaning page. Which I won’t be following as cleaning bores the arse off me let alone watching someone else doing it
I too had pretty much forgotten her which is surprising as apparently she is #iconic

• Haha
Oh my god, she so insufferable!! She’s live telling everyone to check out tattle for ‘the tea’ on Ashleigh, she’s such a dick!

Threatening SA on a bloke now…… no idea what’s going on but was scrolling and heard her in a box saying ‘savage, I’ve got your address, you best believe when I’m done with you your hole is gonna hurt’………….
She’s my age, I can’t imagine being like this at all.