Rufus_080 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t think an amusing title was appropriate considering her live this evening.

Reactions: 2
Do I believe Kendra? No
Do I think Ruth deserves all of this after everything she’s done over the last few months? Yes

Reactions: 1
Billy is live on his news account saying Kendra faked the messages. This would make more sense if I’d seen the live…

Billy is pointing out what’s wrong with the screen shots, the things said are going to be upsetting to the people involved…
Why make that up! We alllllll know that Ruth has said and done more than enough real stuff to be questioned about!

in another note, Ruth has apologised to karina and karina doesn’t believe that Ruth was grilling one of her mods yesterday on why she’s supporting her, even the comments were going and Jess even told her to stop as it’s not her business! Surely I wasnt the only one who saw that in the live 🤦🏼‍♀️

Billy is pointing out what’s wrong with the screen shots, the things said are going to be upsetting to the people involved…
Why make that up! We alllllll know that Ruth has said and done more than enough real stuff to be questioned about!

in another note, Ruth has apologised to karina and karina doesn’t believe that Ruth was grilling one of her mods yesterday on why she’s supporting her, even the comments were going and Jess even told her to stop as it’s not her business! Surely I wasnt the only one who saw that in the live 🤦🏼‍♀️
yes
it was demi
has a green and red heart in her name
used to be friends with nath

the short of it was ruth was telling her to walk away from karina

Well Ruth was just in Billy’s live and seemed very calm for someone who had been threatening to harm herself 🙄

I don’t rate Billy usually, but credit where credit is due and good on him for calling out Kendra and the fake messages, despite him hating Ruth. Those messages - the whole thing - has to be one of the most embarrassing things I have ever witnessed. Imagine stooping that low for views, it’s just crazy. Whatever you think of anyone, those messages could have caused serious harm and it’s not ok

yes
it was demi
has a green and red heart in her name
used to be friends with nath

the short of it was ruth was telling her to walk away from karina
Thank you! I couldn’t remember the name and it was driving me mad 😂

Ruth has been commenting in Billy’s live going after sazzy and she was also in Kendra’s Instagram live comments. Someone in her box said “request karina” and Ruth said in comments “Karina don’t get in the box!!” But it was actually someone else called Karina. Why she sticking up for the nonce supporter all of a sudden?

She screams about mental health but has been in everyone’s comments this evening. She can’t help herself.

I’ve said all along that people would swarm back to noncey Nona and here it is. All happy to use Karina for their own gain, regardless of the fact she’s spent months with a pedalo. All disgusting, Kendra and Wes using her for views, and Ruth apologising?! Apologising for what exactly? Karina said she’d promised Ruth she wouldn’t get involved so the moment Ruth seen some form of protection from Karina she went running back. Sazzy in the comments, fattisoph modding. All mothers and all an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 6
Or as Billy said yesterday, as soon as he asked her the question has she spent all the money and she said no.

It was only a matter of time before Ruth went back to Karina..she doesn’t have morals, doesn’t care how she gets views, she just wants ‘smoke’. So she can sit begging on lives all day. How embarrassing! Why would anyone want to marry Ruth is beyond me..there’s not one single attractive quality about her 🤮

I think she has known Jess for a very long time and we have all seen her gaslighting. Imagine how crazy making it would be to live with that. I’d imagine that Jess has been really ground down, has no self belief, self esteem through the floor, cut off from friends etc. A few months ago before they were married Jess tried to make a stand about tiktok and Ruth did step back very briefly. Now I think Jess has pretty much given up and will go with whatever Ruth says for an easier life. Now she doesn’t have the shop she doesn’t even have that escape. She will be at her beck and call 24/7.

2A4C2118-D97C-4336-8DB9-129890A8C8D7.png

Everyone who thinks Ruth doesn’t deserve everything she’s getting go to this page and listen to the voice note

TW 🛑 🛑🛑🛑🛑
🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

She says Jade is a scan go duck herself with a cucumber until she bleeds…..

• Angry
It’s sickening isn’t it? The way she talks about others is vile. She’s said so many awful things to people yet is up in arms when she gets anything back. I cannot believe that a 43 year old woman behaves the way she does, like a vindictive, immature, teenager.

It’s sickening isn’t it? The way she talks about others is vile. She’s said so many awful things to people yet is up in arms when she gets anything back. I cannot believe that a 43 year old woman behaves the way she does, like a vindictive, immature, teenager.
That's offensive to teenagers 😂
---

View attachment 1957116
Everyone who thinks Ruth doesn’t deserve everything she’s getting go to this page and listen to the voice note

TW 🛑 🛑🛑🛑🛑
🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

She says Jade is a scan go duck herself with a cucumber until she bleeds…..
The fact that you can see that its Jess's business Instagram account is just shocking and why would you do that to your wife's business

Last edited: