Rufus_080 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you felt like she was in danger, then go, help, reach out. DONT DO IT ON LIVE! The saying about how if you help a homeless person on camera to post on social media isn’t helping them kinda works here. She thought everyone would love her for helping, but no, she’s apologising again….

Fun fact, you can speed up vids haha I listened to her 10 min apology in 5 mins!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Exactly! She says, I was just chatting to Kendra on her live. If you want to chat to your friend call/FaceTime. If you feel the need to do it with an audience watching it’s because you want attention. Simple.

This narrative she’s trying to push now about her caring about Karinas welfare l. duck off Ruth you wanted attention and clout, you just didn’t realise there would be a negative backlash like there has been but even then it’s all attention and for a narcissist like Ruth that’s all she wants isn’t it?

She just lives for drama and attention and doesn’t care how she gets it. I can’t believe she is trying to paint herself as a caring maternal person when she is one of the most vicious witches I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 3
She just lives for drama and attention and doesn’t care how she gets it. I can’t believe she is trying to paint herself as a caring maternal person when she is one of the most vicious witches I’ve ever seen.
She doesn’t care if she gets good or bad attention. Any attention to Ruth is good

Reactions: 1
so she disappeared for months
came back instantly problematic regarding karina
now she’s sat being racist and saying how some cultures are brainwashed

how has she got the balls to come back to this app and not change her ways
she’s a disgusting human being - if you can even call her one

Anyone else hear billy spill the latest tea on Ruth?

she got into an argument with her wife and her son about Karina and fatty Sophie - the argument escalated so bad that Ruth phoned the police and had her wife and son removed from the house!!!

imagine tik tok controlling your life THAT much that you call the cops on your nearest and dearest. This woman needs to give her fat head a wobble.

I wish Jess and Alex would leave her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She must be insufferable to live with. I bet the house is in her name so she will wield that power whenever she needs to. As for her calling the police on them? We have all seen who has a problem with controlling with their mouth, temper and lying…

she got into an argument with her wife and her son about Karina and fatty Sophie - the argument escalated so bad that Ruth phoned the police and had her wife and son removed from the house!!!

imagine tik tok controlling your life THAT much that you call the cops on your nearest and dearest. This woman needs to give her fat head a wobble.

what on earth do you say to the police to get them to remove your wife and son from the house over an argument about tiktok!

I really feel for Jess and Alex. Alex was raised by Ruth so would have had a lifetime of conditioning with her bullshit. I also think that Jess is subjected to a lot of coercive control. We all see her lies and manipulation on tiktok, imagine living with all that gas lighting.

When was that? Jess was there on her live yesterday

WHAT A CRETIN THIS PIECE OF WORK IS!!!
I couldn’t work out why she had tried to reinvent herself as a Samaritan and had tried to get back in with Kendra and Karina again after swearing she’d stay well away blah blah blah. Why was she getting in the drama again when apparently, my local to Ruth source told me she claimed to have had a nervous breakdown because of the hate she received on tictok and tattle (course you did dear)

Well, it all makes sense now - she’s gone on holiday abroad today so she needed the clout to pay for her holiday.

That woman is insufferable. She’s playing the game I give her that. I can’t bear Karina & Kendra but she uses them for clout when it suits, gets in on the drama just to get her name back out there and drags innocent people into all. All because the lazy rat is too busy slumming in benefit street and won’t get a job.

Reactions: 4
This weight loss injection thing, can’t remember the name, is dangerous. She shouldn’t be promoting it! bleeping £200 a week when I can’t afford heating…. duck of

I actually feel quite sorry for Kendra. I know she is very problematic but I think she genuinely thinks Ruth is her friend. That’s why she lashed out with all the Kendra Kyle stuff last time and let her back in. Ruth only cares about herself, nobody else.
As for tiktok and here giving her a breakdown? I have no doubt that she hates not having control over stuff but she treats tiktok like she treats the people in her life - as a tool to get what she wants. She is vile.

Ruth in a clapper calling someone pathetic. All whilst she’s on holiday LOL who’s the pathetic one Ruth? In a clapper whilst on holiday, have a word with yourself. She’s obsessed.
---
Said she’s going to go to some girls house in Leeds. Ok ruth you are a nobody