Rufus_080 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late to the party but apparently some shenanigans have kicked off with Kendra… The video was posted and taken down 🤔 anyone got the video/know any1 who’s reposted it?

Ruth could find someone who’s reposted her original vid and repost that..

Why are these fully grown adults so addicted to drama like teenage mean girls? Thankfully she rarely pops up these days but nothing ever changes with Ruth does it?

Reactions: 1
Bit late to the party but apparently some shenanigans have kicked off with Kendra… The video was posted and taken down 🤔 anyone got the video/know any1 who’s reposted it?

Ruth could find someone who’s reposted her original vid and repost that..
I don’t have the video but I saw it. Kendra and her partner came to Ruth’s house, bit of a row, Ruth shouting as usual, calling Kendra a pussy 😂 kicked Kendras car, Jess was trying to get Ruth to calm down, the neighbour came out as they had woken his child, Ruth was ROARING, in the end Kendra got in car called police and they drove off

She will never change, she is a grown ass women! I saw a live of hers last week where she casually dropped a bomb that Billy r*ped a 14 year old boy, then the boy k*lled himself?!?! Did her smug little smile then got banned🤣🤣

I don’t have the video but I saw it. Kendra and her partner came to Ruth’s house, bit of a row, Ruth shouting as usual, calling Kendra a pussy 😂 kicked Kendras car, Jess was trying to get Ruth to calm down, the neighbour came out as they had woken his child, Ruth was ROARING, in the end Kendra got in car called police and they drove off
Ohhh is that all! She makes it sound more entertaining! I should have known better 😂😂

• Haha